X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prosperity in poverty

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/l...ing-hard-times
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Editorial | The Crime That Shocked Jamaica

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/c...hocked-jamaica

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

have no fear...black royalty & the builder have an app for that...a 25% ($4 billion) increase in social safety net programmes...only thing you should be concerned about is flying in & spend some of those yankee dollars you earned kissing YTs ass
      Attached Files

Comment

Good: How much of that aguh reach poor people before unnu rob it out,yuh know friendly contracts or unnu aguh keep it fi unnu self ?

Comment

just mek sure clock in on time monday so yuh big neck YT boss don't fire yuh & anju haffi come to your rescue
          Last edited by Bricktop; August 3, 2019, 06:53 AM.

Comment

In other words , how unnu waan rob,is none of my business.

Comment

did you read 2017? I bet when they do 2017 it is different? 2017 is one year in power for the current crop.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I bet you are wrong,poverty in prosperity!

Comment

What am I wrong about? Remember your bet no. I just want to get it word for word before you start denying when the cock crow.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Dude its simple,use the rbyzsc search engine, if you are correct,I have no problem giving you your ratings,unlike you and your crew,with the exception of H.L .

Comment

just tell me what you betting me on, loud and clear.

Comment

Wait .... unuh expected Prosperity govt to fix the issue in less than a year? Anyway, move to the side and watch Prosperity government deal with issues
                        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

You cant fix it but you can deal with it,how ?......robbery !

https://youtu.be/XIaCduQuIBo

Comment

Working...
                          X