RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JLP: Unwavering progress in robbing prosperity.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X is so bias. Him support Crawford when him a try embarrass Vaz
    you hear him nuh comment on the current PNP them a all JLP nasty Neagger, and Phillips son a promote violence in his constituency?

If it was done by a JLP he would be all over it.

He is no better than the writer for the article above.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Correction! I am biased against corruption and jamaican politricks, the thing you call the "process" you love ,its just so happens that your party is in power,so they will feel my hammer more so than the PNP. That said it doesnt stop me from calling the PNP hypocrytes and it doesnt stop me from seeing the abstract in motives and ramifications of the political cards they play.Calling it as is,be it for or against a party should not be conflated as support.

Something you cannot do.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Simple call the PNP hypocrytes as you call the JLP one them too. Something you find very hard to do and stop spread rumours.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

That's the simple part,the hard part is for you to understand and give me credit when I do

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Manchester local guvvament scandal? Bigga money than Ruel Reid.

Basil Waite was disgraceful. Black man having no self respect!

No surprised though, as he was leader of the PNPYO when the farrin documentary interviewed gunnarks in Tredegar Park years ago in bandanas and sporting AK47 and the like. When asked who supplied the guns, they said the PNPYO leader!!!

I recall posting this here years ago. So the "nasty N-word" comment is not surprising from a proven reprobate.

Comment

You see anyone who is pure and righteous willing to promote a "lock them up agenda " in Jamaica, that is alive.

Please name them. How me seeit, is eida di hypocryte a guh do it or nabady at all.

Comment

Cant agree. PSOJ and others doing it.

You and many others doing it and from that basis you have my full support. I am not blind to any ah dem and nuff bun out need to be going on...BUT not from the hypocritical Tician who clearly dont mean to do any better if dem get back in.

Comment

Abolitionist called for the end of slavery,it was the hypocritical politicians in london who were pressured by bankers and insurance companies to end slavery in the west indies through a bail out to the west Indian plantation owner loosing money.This led to Britain enforcing a slave embargo on all states or nations , which they used to confiscate property and annex lands on the pretext they were enforcing the end of slavery,some say one of the reasons that led to the American civil war.

Point is ,its all politricks and a change agent isn't as righteous as it seems.Many hypocrites involved promoting their own interest.

Tief nuh love tief wid lang bag,mek dem lock dem onennada up.

Comment

Working...
                  X