Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is NIKE going to take over the Jamaica/JFF

kit deal???
    I'm hearing that Jamaica is on Nike's list, and is watching.......I've been checking on what they've done with 2 other Umbro kit deals. They sign a young promising player(s) from that country, and when their star begins to rise, and they start playing for their national team, Nike comes in. Canada just experienced that, with Alphonso Davies as their "rising star". Leon Bailey is about to make his ReggaeBoyz debut, so what I'm hearing might be true.......If it happens, make sure the JFF request help with the national youth program.

.....and the women’s program
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Definitely!!! Jamaica has a legitimate super-star in the making - Khadija "Bunny" Shaw. She's only 22, she's already signed by Nike and pretty much every publication, I've seen, covering the women's WC list her as "A Player to Watch". You even had U.S. sports networks posting video & pictures of her signing with Bordeaux, and the NY Times dubbing her the "Zion Williamson of Soccer".......If Nike does come, I hope the JFF doesn't @#$% it up. They have a lot to offer, especially with youth & coach development (they have U.S. Soccer locked up & so far, they have a good relationship with the FAs in Brazil, Netherlands, France & England), and getting you quality practice games.

Comment

Working...
      X