Trump scares the Sh*t out of me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump scares the Sh*t out of me

He is a gangster/mobster and I go by my history ,my first job in the USA was with Italians , I worked with a guy called Tino in the produce business as an 18 y.o .I would hear these guys talk and joke around and the lingo , tone and pattern is very much like Trump, when he gets unhinged , you never know when they are joking or serious .When you see Trump attempt to verse in english , he is struggling with it , he isnt used to it , he is used to the language of italian mobsters.As you see his history is in real estate (Industrial/commercial) . My 2nd journey , so I started a construction/real estate business , again the commercial/industrial is reserved for the Italians , try as I might certain avenues were off limits, yo have to know someone to get the crumbs they offered and when they offered it , you have to think hard if you want to work with these killers because they write the checks.Concrete pavements alone can run you 2 - 10k per week.The first thing Trump grabs for is the presidents construction bill or (infrastructure ) bill. I have no doubt where that money will be going , The Tri state will be well taken care off and of course all of his deporable base (gully wuk- scraps).I have no doubt he will run it as the DON, where in the past he had to work with the Italians in the construction business- They will be working for him with ( huge kick backs )

This is the scary part - he has the congress- senate- AG locked - who can stop him.This man is going to wage war to protect his empire and I have no doubt he will go down (GREED) , what scares me is he strikes me as someone who will take down the world with him.

They are vindictive - spitefull- red eye - devils, divide and rule is the only game they know how to play.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

His followers are more of a worry to me. Trump likes living large, as do his plutocrat friends. The idea that they would want to start a global war that destroys their own way of life seems farfetched to me. Much better to keep the sheeple happy with sports, music and drugs while they control the economy
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
      His followers are more of a worry to me. Trump likes living large, as do his plutocrat friends. The idea that they would want to start a global war that destroys their own way of life seems farfetched to me. Much better to keep the sheeple happy with sports, music and drugs while they control the economy
      The way they make money hurts the 'small guy" or if you prefer, 'others'.
      Never realised that so many US citizens - those who failed to vote + those who voted for 3rd parties + voted for Trump could not see that Trump put forward two paths that were against their self-interests:
      On material matters:
      - He most often put forward, 'It shall be great" i.e. nothing but mouthing "It shall be so good" or "It shall be so great"...or...other 'nothings'.

- Other times the plans (as his previous above) make no sense!
      ...i.e. he just says/puts forward 'somethings'...'his bullet points' without seeing (? ...does he really not see? ...is he that ignorant?) or possibly believing his 'subjects' are too dumb to think on logical consequences. Activities - national and domestic - has associative and interconnected consequences and he puts forward no rational thoughts on how to 'deal with'...mitigate unwelcome ripple effects.

I challenge anyone to name one activity or act he has presented explanations of or on "the how" of execution?
      Last edited by Karl; November 12, 2016, 12:40 PM.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

They were not that interested in how. They, meaning the cohort that voted for Obama and now voted for Trump, were more interested in someone who connected with them and the way they saw the world. Hillary wasn't that, Jeb wasn't that, Romney wasn't that, Obama was no longer that, probably never was but he was like able and Hillary wasn't.

It's not hard to understand if you get to know some of these people. It's like how people including myself didn't understand their love for the Second Ammendmenr and guns until I spent some time around people who love their guns like how some people love their cars or others love their sound systems. It is a part of who they are. If they think you are going to take it away they will not like you and what you stand for. It's that simple.
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Additional point of interest!

Most of the media talking heads have pivoted to making claims about Hillary Clinton being rejected by the citizens who voted. It follows on the claims of - She has a honesty issue and there is no enthusiasm by her supporters. Clearly statements that were and still are untrue!

The question is, why has the constant repeat of such caught on as being truths?
          Certainly the vote count shows a country equally divided. If we are equally divided is it then that the taking heads lied by omission? That they used their platform...their bully pulpit to suggest Trump's supporters...his 50%...were convinced of his honesty and that they enthusiastically supported him? Fair and Balanced?

...but back to the citizens rejection of Hillary and embrace of Trump:
          If the raw vote count is 50:50 how is it...what logic the media talking heads use to arrive at 1 candidate being embraced and the other being rejected? Yes, Trump is the President-Elect as he won the electoral college vote. ...but how do they use that to arrive at their above conclusions? Makes sense?

I think one prayer we should all hope comes to pass...is Trump's focus on winning makes him adopt Obama's and Clinton's plans as a winning strategy??? Yes, there is the question mark as it is a hope! Frankly it is an improbable path for him...but at this stage 'grasping at straws' seem a good option!

-------

Let me be balanced: The Bernie Saunders and Elizabeth Warren...toss in Michael Moore...who keep railing against 'Wall Street' on that front are spouting nonsense. They should stick to 'the excesses of some 'Wall Street' operators. We cannot do without 'Wall Street'. Yes, we need Dodd-Frank and other regulations to reign in those excesses but wholesale condemnation of that vital work that 'Wall Street' does is just 'Trumpism' in another form.
          Last edited by Karl; November 12, 2016, 01:10 PM.
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

When people say Wall Street they mean the corruption on Wall Street, they don't mean that Wall Street shouldn't exist. Just as talking about police brutality doesn't mean police shouldn't exist.

Yes it is definitely a 50-50 country. The wake up call for Dems is that they were convinced they had a coalition that could not be beaten. They didn't believe how much Hillary was disliked, and that some of it is justified.

Comment

How about the idea of him invading a small nation to distract an investigation into his Commercial Industrial,Mob Presidency ,or ordering the national gaurd to put down a BLM demonstartion.I see this President wrapped up in some billion dollar real estate scheme the likes we have never seen before ,his agenda is TRUMP 1st , ego,greed,deals,and he has to get his cut.A leopard cant change their spots.

Yuh will see, im aguh pit man gainst man,madda gainst daughter fi distract wi ,while im pillage and rape ,dont rule out a manufactored war ,when the indictment comes and where it leads us ,only god knows.

Yuh ova stand mi ?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

He might, and then again he might not.

Comment

What does his history tell you, mi done talk.Wi will see.

Comment

Revisted: ....

Prophet X !

Comment

Working...
                    X