Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
    Correction: Final is July 19th.
    Senegal v Algeria. Should be a good one. Hopefully Senegal will win.

Comment

Correction? Try corrections, you have many more to make. I just can't understand what you are talking about.

Use dis nuh:
      https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/research_...0400_747-2.pdf

Comment

So you would probably guess 85 to 99 %, the wrong starting preferred 11 of Senegal coach,and we all know why....lol
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Indictment Unsealed: P .3

Senegal predictable line up for the AFC tomorrow @ 3p.m

-----Mane -------Niang ----Diatta

---Ndiaye-------Saivet-----Gueye

---Youssouf------Koulibaby (suspended)----Kouyate--------Gassama...

I predict Moussa Wague to come on for the suspended Koulibaby.Why is it I can predict the starting 11 of Senegal, but with our recent Gold Cup, I could not do same for Jamaica? This starting 11 for Senegal mirrors the same players who started its 1st game with an 85 to 99 % certainty.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

can't do the basic yet you rate him as the "best Jamaican team coach ever"

How ironic.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

LIAD ! YES LIAD !

I refrained from the name calling until you persists with making up statements about me,In another post you asked how could I rate him " Tappa was our best coach after beating Honduras".In no context was the term "ever" used!

I even went further to implore that you think in abstract,meaning games came after that,where I flipped on my position, after each game,it became obvious he isnt the best,he is of "a" standard in Jamaica where I believe others are better,without the required standard of best practices.

Now LIAD , NUH MEK MI DRAW FI MI HAMMER AGAIN,FI LICK IN BACK YUH SENSES!

Comment

Indictment Returned: Guilty Verdict !

Theodore Whitmore(Tappa) and his assistants, has been found guilty of not knowing their best 11, not starting his best 11 and professional negligence in trying to sabotagoe his best 11.His co conspirators the JFF have been found guilty of professional negligence in knowing Tappa and his assistants were not of the required standards of best practices in coaching since 2007 and not doing anything to upgrade their standards since then.The proof is that Haiti,USA, MEX ,who all made the Goold Cup (GC) semifinal and finals maintained their best starting 11 with an 85 to 99 % certainity, also evidenced below where senegal playing 5 games more than Jamaica in their African Cup, maintained their starting 11 with a 85 to 99 % prediction rate.Further Proof is that those that maintained their starting 11, 99% of them had the A standard. I have no way of knowing if Senegal's coach has that standard ,but he has passed the test of basic coaching profiency by being able to demonstrate he can start his best 11, consistently.

Staring 11 today 7/19/2019 - senegal.

....Mane ....Niang .....Sarr..

....Gueye...Nidiaye...Saivet ..

Youssouf------Sane----Kouyate--------Gassama..

..................Gomis ..............

Senegal predictable line up made yesterday 7/18/2019,forgive me for leaving off the G.K,that said it still fell in that percentile.

-----Mane -------Niang ----Diatta

---Ndiaye-------Saivet-----Gueye

---Youssouf------Koulibaby (suspended)----Kouyate--------Gassama...
                Last edited by Sir X; July 19, 2019, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Thank you shortman for reaffirming my worst nightmare.: From 2007 and this happened in 2010, again whats changed to this present ,in fact it got worse.Its safe to say, Tappa has lost the dressing room.His tactical acumen is at best questionable, at worse "wanting".

Our campaign will be an unmitigated disaster.Memba mi tell unnu.The irony is he spoke up as a player for said injustice,now he is part of it. It leads me to conclude this bredda out for a paycheck,in fact when the JFF couldnt meet his demands for salary as coach thats when he spoke out or have others speak for him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjFu...ature=youtu.be

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X
                    The indictment against Theodore Whitmore (Tappa) is more an indictment against the Jamaican Football federation (JFF) and we the fans(stakeholders) . The indictment can be viewed as crimes tantamounkindt to professional negligence. This deserves to be condemned by all concerned about the state of Jamaican football. There will be no rock unturned, no ground not examined, no cave to hide, no site or quarter to hide with the usual excuses as the indictment is carefully unsealed with intense examination. All will be on the table to be examined; the masks will be torn off, with the objective that all must ,and will answer, for whatever transgressions of negligence.

Jamaica entered the 2019 Gold Cup with a squad of 23 players with two members of the squad currently playing in the Jamaican league (RSPL). These are Ricardo Morris and Tyreek Magee. Ricardo Morris came on as a sub against El Salvador and started in the Curacao game. The rest of the team compromised of professional players who play in the Europe , MLS and USL. This is important to note because in both these leagues they have adopted the European guidelines of best practices in coaching education. This means in order to coach a professional team you are required to have an A license (Lic) or Pro License, also it will be looked at in regard to it being a deficit in Tappa and his assistant’s preparation for this gold cup.

The most glaring issue noticed by the pundits, was our disjointed play in the midfield and how they were bypassed, therefore leaving our forward line on their own to create their own chances or in most instances chasing the ball. From what I observed these players fought for every ball and chased every ball; we failed in passing the ball from the midfield to attack. In other words, no fluidity in our play, most of the plays were from the defense to the attack by an air route. I attribute this to a lack of chemistry displayed by the ignorance of Tappa. As you will see below in contrast to the USA consistency, our team changed 33 to 40 % every game , that’s 3 to 4 players with the bulk of it coming from the midfield and forward line. In fact, the only time the defense changed was after Lowe had to sit out the semifinal game because of an accumulation of yellow cards. Of note the contrast is also noted in the Mexican team, who kept the same defense and forward line for the first two games, thereby resting most of its squad for the dead rubber third match, but still using the same forward line. The consistency continued to the final where the starting 11 for Mexico in the final had 4 changes compared to its first game. They were 1 in the forward line 2 in midfield and 1 in defense. I suspect cards or injuries and tactical adjustments played a role in that, more than any intentional professional negligence as it was in Jamaica’s case. Below is the starting 11 contrast with the USA.

Jamaica vs Honduras (3-2) 1st round – 6/17/19 – 4-3-3

Orgill………………Brown ……………….Bailey
                    Vassell…………….Hector……………….Wi lliams
                    Powell………Lowe……Francis…………Lawren ce
                    …………………..Blake…………………
                    Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
                    United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
                    happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
                    Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Aim for top three.We are likely to be within top four.

Originally posted by Sir X
                      The indictment against Theodore Whitmore (Tappa) is more an indictment against the Jamaican Football federation (JFF) and we the fans(stakeholders) . The indictment can be viewed as crimes tantamounkindt to professional negligence. This deserves to be condemned by all concerned about the state of Jamaican football. There will be no rock unturned, no ground not examined, no cave to hide, no site or quarter to hide with the usual excuses as the indictment is carefully unsealed with intense examination. All will be on the table to be examined; the masks will be torn off, with the objective that all must ,and will answer, for whatever transgressions of negligence.

Jamaica entered the 2019 Gold Cup with a squad of 23 players with two members of the squad currently playing in the Jamaican league (RSPL). These are Ricardo Morris and Tyreek Magee. Ricardo Morris came on as a sub against El Salvador and started in the Curacao game. The rest of the team compromised of professional players who play in the Europe , MLS and USL. This is important to note because in both these leagues they have adopted the European guidelines of best practices in coaching education. This means in order to coach a professional team you are required to have an A license (Lic) or Pro License, also it will be looked at in regard to it being a deficit in Tappa and his assistant’s preparation for this gold cup.

The most glaring issue noticed by the pundits, was our disjointed play in the midfield and how they were bypassed, therefore leaving our forward line on their own to create their own chances or in most instances chasing the ball. From what I observed these players fought for every ball and chased every ball; we failed in passing the ball from the midfield to attack. In other words, no fluidity in our play, most of the plays were from the defense to the attack by an air route. I attribute this to a lack of chemistry displayed by the ignorance of Tappa. As you will see below in contrast to the USA consistency, our team changed 33 to 40 % every game , that’s 3 to 4 players with the bulk of it coming from the midfield and forward line. In fact, the only time the defense changed was after Lowe had to sit out the semifinal game because of an accumulation of yellow cards. Of note the contrast is also noted in the Mexican team, who kept the same defense and forward line for the first two games, thereby resting most of its squad for the dead rubber third match, but still using the same forward line. The consistency continued to the final where the starting 11 for Mexico in the final had 4 changes compared to its first game. They were 1 in the forward line 2 in midfield and 1 in defense. I suspect cards or injuries and tactical adjustments played a role in that, more than any intentional professional negligence as it was in Jamaica’s case. Below is the starting 11 contrast with the USA.

Jamaica vs Honduras (3-2) 1st round – 6/17/19 – 4-3-3

Orgill………………Brown ……………….Bailey
                      Vassell…………….Hector……………….Wi lliams
                      Powell………Lowe……Francis…………Lawren ce
                      …………………..Blake…………………
                      Last edited by wbvs; February 22, 2020, 08:05 PM.
                      United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
                      Probably forthcoming...

Comment

The media has a responsibility to call a spade a spade. Tappa's cluelessness/foolishness was questioned post GC 2019, he went into the nations league and did the same thing,where was the media voice then. All of a sudden since Bullead/Bailey's outburst they have found data to support it.

It should not reach the cass cass level of the Bullead/Bailey- JFF level for us to call a spade a spade. If we were a true football nation the media would have been all over this madness fromn the GC, granted the public is wiser and have no sympathy for Tappa/ Jff in this scenario, esp when a campaign is at stake.

Media, its over to you !.

Comment

Putting it right here : Glad the media has found its balls in calling a spade a spade.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMOtBimZGdg

Comment

You are a disingenuous youth.The media? Or clown Oral Tracey.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
                              You are a disingenuous youth.The media? Or clown Oral Tracey.

The media's main discourse is presenting and promoting ideology, this clown you speak of is allowed to broadcast his views on T.V and radio. Moreso on radio where he competes with top sports broadcasters/personalities for prime time in promoting his discourse. ( Proof he has a following)

Trump was a clown he got elected because he was able to promote certain ideologies through the media. Anyway the fact that you can acknowledge it is being implied by the clown proves my point that an ideology is being promoted and it's not favourable to Tappa.

Stop using words you have no concept of it's use in grammatical structure" disingenuous" . I might think you are trying to insult me or worse yet make yourself look like a clown.

Last but not least don't you wonder where Oral suddenly got the implication to promote the ideology of picking and playing your best 11 consistently..... 😂
                              Last edited by Sir X; April 18, 2021, 07:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                                The media's main discourse is presenting and promoting ideology, this clown you speak of is allowed to broadcast his views on T.V and radio. Moreso on radio where he competes with top sports broadcasters/personalities for prime time in promoting his discourse. ( Proof he has a following)

Trump was a clown he got elected because he was able to promote certain ideologies through the media. Anyway the fact that you can acknowledge it is being implied by the clown proves my point that an ideology is being promoted and it's not favourable to Tappa.

Stop using words you have no concept of it's use in grammatical structure" disingenuous" . I might think you are trying to insult me or worse yet make yourself look like a clown.

Last but not least don't you wonder where Oral suddenly got the implication to promote the ideology of picking and playing your best 11 consistently..... 😂

X.until a moderator can pin a thread on Jamaica
                                Senior team ....mi seh weh mi affi seh
                                Areddy.Mi hear some of di man dem from ovah
                                Suh talking bout renegade crew.it sounds
                                Like away forward.
                                Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Working...
                                X