X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #BudgetDebate2019: The Six Tax Cuts

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/l...nance-minister
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

So, let us hear/read your views on the budget nuh?

After the minister ended his speech, the Opposition Leader just sat there looking straight ahead .... the spokesman on finance started scratching his head and looked a bit dazed.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtPJOBTaU10

Comment

Lazie,it is good.Nope very good,no damm good ,poor people need relief.Any thoughts on the classism that perverts our politricks,highlighted by the Mrs Portland and Crawford imposition on the poor people of portland with all their subjects ?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
          Lazie,it is good.Nope very good,no damm good ,poor people need relief.Any thoughts on the classism that perverts our politricks,highlighted by the Mrs Portland and Crawford imposition on the poor people of portland with all their subjects ?
          Always have to find a way to look ridiculous? You jump from taxes to defending fockery? Poll was done and AnnMarie was ahead of all the potential comrade candidates. The person who bring classism into this was Damian and instead of condemning his hateful stance, you come here defending him.

Anyway, back to the prosperity budget.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Never saw this ad, but the performance of Phillips never get stale .... "mek ah guh tru it again..."

Comment

So you see the classism at play in that the PNP imposed Crawford on the people,but can only( call) out classism when Crawford interjects it in the race,by admonishing me for not admonishing Crawford.

Thanks hypocrite, and you wonder why the island is screwed.The foundation of classism is dictation and wealth.Color only distorts it,have you heard of the black bugeroise, basically the white power structure of wealth is replaced by the blacks,they maintain the same structure of dictating to the lower class,through political tribalism or outright war cc : Haiti.

The messed up thing is ,I have called out them both,I said it's nothing new...sigh.
              Last edited by Sir X; March 8, 2019, 12:32 PM.

Comment

So you see the classism at play in that the PNP imposed Crawford on the people,but can only( call) out classism when Crawford interjects it in the race,by admonishing me for not admonishing Crawford.

Thanks hypocrite, and you wonder why the island is screwed.The foundation of classism is dictation and wealth.Color only distorts it,have you heard of the black bugeroise, basically the white power structure of wealth is replaced by the blacks,they maintain the same structure of dictating to the lower class,through political tribalism or outright war cc : Haiti.

The messed up thing is ,I have called out them both,I said it's nothing new...sigh.
                What you talkin' bout Willis? XubeRant ... you are making absolutely no sense. Secondly, don't give the impression about me seeing "classism at play in that the PNP imposed Crawford" I said no such thing. Know what .... a my fault.

Comment

You said annmarie was ahead of all......so you are familiar with the selection process,you dont have to say verbatim what I said,by your acknowledgement, you have admitted guilt.

Hypocrite

Comment

You said annmarie was ahead of all......so you are familiar with the selection process,you dont have to say verbatim what I said,by your acknowledgement, you have admitted guilt.

Hypocrite
                    Do you put in extra effort to come across as stupid? I am not familiar with anything. The poll was read on the news. What does that have to do with any selection process?

Damn .....

Comment

Me or you,am I to believe you saw a poll where a comrade ( Ann marie) was ahead of all and lost out to the imposed Crawford and you who follow jamaican politics from before you were born ,haven't a clue,how she wasn't chosen or Crawford was imposed.

You really want to ask that question about stupidity?

Comment

Me or you,am I to believe you saw a poll where a comrade ( Ann marie) was ahead of all and lost out to the imposed Crawford and you who follow jamaican politics from before you were born ,haven't a clue,how she wasn't chosen or Crawford was imposed.

You really want to ask that question about stupidity?
                        I heard the poll result on the news ... I didn't see it ....reading your post is a clear indication that you know nothing about what you are saying.

Comment

Be it you heard or read,you were familiar with it to know the consequences would be a candidate to represent the PNP party .

You expect people to believe you dont know the process? I am sure in the future when it affects your tribal interest,you will let us know

Kissteeeth.

Comment

He's parroting Peter Bunting's attack on Nigel Clarke. You have time a argue wit Slur X

Comment

Really Brick

Comment

Working...
                              X