So, the man reach for

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, the man reach for

Class and Race War? I guess this is Black Man Time 2.0.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Your bwoy wit the winning strategy

Comment

She brought it in the race i.e Mrs Portland ?....the inference being her experience is being married to Mr Portland !

Race and class,is jamaican politics, when did that stop ?
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

So what that have to do with what Crawford said?

He should be ashamed of himself. Instead he come with some plan is that he is coming to Portland with?

What if she said she married to Mr. Portland??? Fact is Crawford mouth has killed him the past and has done it again,
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

That is exactly what he said ! That is what it has to do with what he said....lol he should be ashamed as much as Mrs Vaz declares her qualifications for the job, is being Mrs Portland !

She opened the door, the question begs the answer,how does being Mrs Portland qualify you to be the next M.P,is it your class, high color tone,what do you bring to help the constituents of Portland, do you plan to let every one marry MR Portland, will you be selling bleaching cream to highlight the prospects of those who want to marry Mr Portland.

When did race and class leave the scene of Jamaican politics, only a fool, ahmean laba- right is ignorant of those facts.Their seem to be a moral defecit when it comes to race and class in jamaica if not out right blindness on their part.

Mrs Portland she say.....lol...asss!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

you are showing a lot of ignorance here. What do you know about Mrs Vaz other than the fact that she is married to Daryl Vaz??? What qualification does Crawford have to run in East Portland other than he is a member of the PNP?

Being Daryl Vaz wife of lighter complexion disqualify her from serving the people of Portland? The fact is after the election Ann Marie Vaz will still be serving the people of East Portland, win or loose. Will Damian be?

East Portland is no ghetto or uneducated place so come again. Class and race is in Jamaican politics, what class you think Damian belong to?? His self promotion doesn't mean anything to the people who are looking for real opportunities to uplift themselves, many with five and six subjects.
            Last edited by Assasin; March 5, 2019, 01:05 AM.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Ignorance,who is the idiot that asked what does Crawford statement about race and class ,have to do with race and class ?...lol.

Mrs Vaz ,said she is Mrs Portland,she has opened the door to questions of qualifications see min 9:40 of the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8zDYQp9OXs

The fact is, you or I dont know if Mrs Portland or Crawford will be serving Portland,history has yet to be written.

East portland is no ghetto,who said it was ,The people will determine who or what who will help them uplift themselves,not you or I.
              Last edited by Sir X; March 5, 2019, 08:20 AM.

Comment

This was a part of Damion Crawford speach

"As i reflect on the political landscape for the past couple days.. This riddle keep on coming to my mind...
                'Portland don't need me, i need Portland to make a name for myself' "

Imagine that, Even big PNP in east portland running away from his speech.

Comment

He has to answer for his comments as well as she does,the people will speak,nuh fret yuh self Sass....lol.

Comment

The question that we should be asking ourselves is why are these two candidadtes imposed on the people by the party system,where are the individuals from that area who have voiced they want to be the M.P , where is the primary race , where is the independence from the party system ?

Why should anyone of these running be for the people and not the party shits-tem ?

With all the people with subjects and it not being a ghetto as you claim, no one to challenge this party shits-tem of democratic dictatorship ?

Dem eida well smart and dem well dumb

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                      She brought it in the race i.e Mrs Portland ?....the inference being her experience is being married to Mr Portland !

Race and class,is jamaican politics, when did that stop ?
                      Wow ... really X?
                      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

What does Mrs Portland mean Lazie ?

Comment

The fact is Ann Marie Vaz have been serving people in Portland for 11 years with her One Jamaica foundation. She has been there for every disaster and assisted. She lives in East Portland so I don't know how she is imposed.

At the same time for 40 years Port Antonio hasn't been represented by any candidate from PNP or JLP. She has all right to run if she want and she is not imposed. She is a resident.

Comment

You dont know how she is imposed, do you know how Crawford is imposed and do you see any similarities in the (party shitstem) selection process, you can draw on your subjects to come to a impartial conclusion.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                              What does Mrs Portland mean Lazie ?
                              It has nothing to do with class nor colour. But that is how the PNP behave. As Cliff asked the leader of the PNP Women's Movement ....if was Tufton who made those statements to a female member of the PNP ....

Blackman Time 2.0

Comment

Working...
                              X