X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magee escaped !

http://jamaica-star.com/article/spor...s-belgian-club
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Good...but a few years too late. Likely will end up similarly to Keammar Daley (and so many others) in whose footsteps he follows. Hopefully not
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

I pray not.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Wishing him all the best.......Hoping he has as much success as Bailey & can transfer to a bigger Euro league.

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
          Good...but a few years too late. Likely will end up similarly to Keammar Daley (and so many others) in whose footsteps he follows. Hopefully not
          Why couldn't you just wish the young man well; no need for any negative vibes.

Comment

I could do lots of things. I choose to call it as I see it

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
              I could do lots of things. I choose to call it as I see it
              Call what as you see it? You can see the future now?

Comment

FYI it is past actions (or lack thereof) which create the future. This is an elemental truth of nature. The quote below gives some insight

I can indeed see likely future outcomes based on past behaviors. In the case of this particular exchange the future is likely not pretty

Comment

Ah bun dung, dat name yuh nuh worry yuh heaven, ah gwaan like him telligent, wi pree dem an know dem not!!

Comment

The people responsible for football player "development"... i.e. the JFF and its affiliate clubs... set up these kids for failure or at best not fulfilling their potential.

So when talented but under-prepared kids get a break in some foreign club but don't fulfill their potential ....most blame the player and/or the school to which he's affiliated plus - the recreational league the school competes in. They totally miss the point and don't apply critical thinking to the issue

Then we hear football dummies yapping that JA has"no talent" so we must import masses of half-baked foreign pros to staff a hurry-come-up national team. We've seen this video ad nauseam

Obviously the reason for the huge number of player failures/inadequacies abroad is that JA has no organized development system, no good coaches, no consistent national playing style or football philosophy, extremely weak clubs, horrible infrastructure and laughable football administration. The football admin has great difficulty in merely arranging transportation for its players. That's the set of jokers typically running football.

The clubs are so weak and under-funded that most player "development" takes place in high schools with 12-18 y.o. boys. Those same boys from the better HS teams play big roles in JA's premier league teams. The same premier league coaches...also coach the better HS teams. Said premier league teams often struggle to beat the better HS teams in practice games.

The above describes the incestuous madness & backwardness of JA football. So it's great to have high hopes for players getting a break... but the first and biggest challenge players have is not at foreign clubs. It's overcoming the mountains set in their path by Jamaican football administration which set them up for failure or mediocrity. Ah suh di ting set
                    Last edited by Don1; September 9, 2019, 07:09 PM.

Comment

The proof in the pudding, Jerome was fired from Arnett because he was coaching 3 teams at one time , National, Club and school.They even said he was helping out another school.

The kicker,im nuh ave nuh lic.We have a hustler mentality in football.When a youth buss a forgein im escape.

Comment

Cant't blame him, 1 coaching job cannot pay the bills.

Comment

No sah,juss stating the reality. My question is given the chaos, what would be the cultural economic route to increase the knowledge in how we play the game ?

Again I call on the powers that be who are movers and doer's to invest in our coaches to the UEFA ( A) standard. We can form transnational partnerships with Governments,FAs and clubs to accomplish this.It would be good to see Jerome and others imparting that knowledge, with their multitalented talent of stretching themselves.

Comment

Working...
                          X