Another one BITES the dust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another one BITES the dust

"Chelsea slam Frank Lampard's lack of 'a clear path out of mid-table' as he is SACKED after players 'complained', with Thomas Tuchel set to become Roman Abramovich's FIFTEENTH manager"

A wise man always seh, "A coach Dulcemenia must always be packed and him cyar tank full o' gas"

Another one of those anointed, young, white, inexperienced, former player, English coach who gets to manage big clubs with big budgets.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Surprised they waited this long.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

How mi nuh hear X a call fi Klopp's head yet???

Tell me when it start. LOL!!
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Mi say X get a job...he is now employed. He has no time for the forum
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

our little X finally grew up & got a job...the forum will be a more serene place from now on

Comment

Working...
          X