Oh let me see,...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh let me see,...

..a 1-0 victory is the hottest, therefore it belongs up there with all manner of victories, and the rat in question fully well knew his opponent was offside by a hand.
    Liverpool has issues, and that isn't missing to the prudent.
    The sad thing is its ardent fans will cite irrelevant talking points such as the sizable lead they enjoy, and not losing any of the games.
    A rude awakening awaits the ignorant rats.

Lose affa Arsenal, hopefully the final game will end in a draw!

I see our percieved flaws have you up at nights.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Nah, sleep deprivation perhaps a rat's problem,we have to be sleeping for unnuh fi roam a nighttime, and unnuh affi stay up a day time hearing the noise we make coupled with the lingering fear of being discovered.
      We do hate rats but unnuh simply not important enough for wi fi lose sleep over, we will simply go to Home Depot in the morning.

Truly great is what is being dissected.

Comment

Your subconscious is coming out "truly great" so far and more to come by the end of the season.

Juss memba,gi mi and my side ,we ratings

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I am sure this will come as a surprise to you but, Sir X, you do not get to speak things into existence.

Comment

Offside is like pregnancy! You either are or are not! You cud imagine yuh girl chil' come tell yu she only slightly pregnant?!? hmmmm...

And BTW, when yu live in a glass house leave d rock stone alone... BoyU have tings fi deal wid; My team have Klopp!!
            Peter R

Comment

And you do ?

Comment

You are still not getting it, save your tears for later.

Comment

I bet you do.

Comment

Working...
                  X