• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• de boer is gone....................

…………………………………………
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Long time that fi happen. That is what paper cert and no Technical game knowledge alone will get you. Long time mi a say Frank added nothing to ATL united.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Introducing Dutch style football to attack minded latinos….KMFT

HL

Comment

There was nothing called total football. It was just imagination going a bit wild because you had a few good midfielders like Davids, Seedorf and Rijkaard etc. Few people can do what they did.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

There was, but is the issue Total Football.

Comment

No but that was overhyped and a selling point.

Mi nuh know if him did a play total football, all I know is Martinez saved this long. He would score but whatever football it is you have to score, not just defend.

Comment

Darren Eales should be next.

HL

Comment

Jurgen Klinsmann is available.

Comment

you nuh like Atlanta?

Comment

Me??? LOL.
                    Since you don't want Klinsmann, you can hire Ben Olsen away from DC United.

Comment

A think we going to "Habla Espanol" again. Tata build the house and it work so why not go for it again?

Comment

Seriously, AUFC should see if Marcelo Gallardo is ready to leave River Plate. Some U.S. soccer journalists thought AUFC would have gone after him to replace Tata.

Comment

AUFC should have probably done what some journalists were saying and gone after Marcelo Gallardo, to replace Tata. Now they have another chance.

Comment

Now you talking. It is easier to keep contact in South America, have cheaper players than the Europeans.

Comment

Originally posted by USAF View Post
                              AUFC should have probably done what some journalists were saying and gone after Marcelo Gallardo, to replace Tata. Now they have another chance.
                              Oh...btw, you did not mention that Tab Ramos was in charge of Houston.

HL

Comment

Working...
                              X