X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 term president mi say

Ead nuh good.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

He's a one of a kind. Every time he goes in front of the Mike our mouths drop open.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

The president say forget what I said yesterday I didn't mean it. The Neo-Nazis had a permit , you alt-lefters didn't.

The USA officially has a white supremacist president in 2017.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Now yuh aguh see babylon devour its own , America cannot afford a race war, yuh ah ear mi? It all comes down to money , Trump will be removed .White supremacy-neo facist nationalist ,is anti capitalism.

The neoliberal consumerist culture will not have it, Dun Talk.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
          The president say forget what I said yesterday I didn't mean it. The Neo-Nazis had a permit , you alt-lefters didn't.

The USA officially has a white supremacist president in 2017.
          Simple.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Things starting to look sticky for the Tangerine Nightmare!

President Donald Trump’s council of senior business leaders who advise on strategy and policy is disbanding, according to a person familiar with the matter.

The executive council, which is led by Blackstone Group LP’s Stephen Schwarzman, planned to inform the White House Wednesday before making the announcement public, according to the person, who wasn’t authorized to discuss the matter publicly
            https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...g-after-exodus
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Tell yuh long time, when im owna man dem start throw im ova board it dun,Mi say Impaech before summer down, close ! at least im well cripple.

Dis bredda is like no beast that has ever roamed this land.

Comment

Him blood suppose to a boil now!

Can't wait for the next Twitter rant!

Comment

This can only get better, ah mean worse..hehe

Comment

Just hear say him preempt dem and say the council is disbanded

In other words, you didn't quit, I fired you first!

Comment

I can imagine how dem sad...lol

Comment

Former CIA Director:TRUMP A NATIONAL SECURITY RISK

Just watched your interview with Senator Blumenthal when you mentioned that you lost all four of your grandparents to the unspeakable evil of Nazism. I just want to extend my sympathies not only for their deaths but also to you and your family--and countless others--for the pain inflicted today by the despicable words of Donald Trump. Mr. Trump's words, and the beliefs they reflect, are a national disgrace, and all Americans of conscience need to repudiate his ugly and dangerous comments. If allowed to continue along this senseless path, Mr. Trump will do lasting harm to American society and to our standing in the world. By his words and his actions, Mr. Trump is putting our national security and our collective futures at grave risk.

John Brennan

Babylon getting ready for dinner !

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                          Ead nuh good.
                          Why? It is hard to defeat a sitting President furthermore only a candidate who can win a large number of White and minority votes can defeat Donald Trump in 2020. Who do we have on the horizon?
                          The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Sir X has great confidence in people will do the right thing, an expectation that was never realized were we to look at how The simpson verdict was met along racial lines.Why you did not vote for Trump was irrelevant to the people that voted for him.Your "better than the republicans", the democrats, are busy searching for ways to win the next election,if appealing to the dirty south is deemed the only way,then,you will be thrown under the bus.
                            People should be happy there are term limits..
                            Maybe something will emerge that would prevent a reelection, but I see nothing sure far..

Comment

So based on the Simpson vote you expect this to be the same ? So i should disregard the civil rights acts of 1866,1957,64,65,68 as non factors to come to a conclusion as per the state of the nation and its progression.

The acts dont gaurantee racist wont show their true colors but that we are protected against them,I Keep telling you in our Bullead discussions "even the dumb and ignorant have a voice".Having term limits is also a part of the protection process amongst others that are part of the supreme law of the land i.e the constitution.

Another one is freedom of speech which some abuse ,and which they have that right but there are those who use it appropriatetly to stregthen the constitution.A perfect example was the 5 Generals (Chief of Staff) who basically echoed the value and meaning of those civil rights bill !

As my teacher taught me in psyche and I beg you to look at this,"there is a reason for ever behavior" It might not make sense to us but to the individual. Figure that out and you can understand it (behavior) ,some cases treat it successfully , of note success can be argued to be as confinement or death,e.g you will find psychopaths in Jail for mass murder.

To finish the point, 5 generals making that announcement at the same time isnt a coincidence in my book,but a push back by Trumps most valued political tool,he wants to be seen as a strong military man and uses the military by surrounding himself with Generals to project that image.His Chief of staff in the white house is a Genereal i.e Kelly,who was brought in to restore calm,it isnt far fetched that those 5 Generals acted from a call from the Presidents own Chief of staff.

The Coupe is on ! It doesnt surprise me you have no faith,CC the Bullead diaries.
                              Last edited by Sir X; August 17, 2017, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X