Peacock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peacock

the internet channel, a carry the swing for EPL games.

Can't tape the games it seems though.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Rip off !
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Can’t download this bloo$&&@@@€##^^ app to my Samsung tv. I now have to go through a YouTube college course fi figure out how to download it to my old fire stick.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

meanwhile...back at the ranch ---> https://reddit.soccerstreams.net/home

Comment

I warned that all these streaming would end up been robbery for the consumer. You paying TV for ESPN, NBC, CBS etc and they end up putting stuff on streaming for 5 dollar more.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Get Xfinity.

Problem solved.

Need to cancel my NBC Gold, Fox Sports...etc subscriptions.

Down side to Peacock is no taping, rewind, pause, fast forward functions.

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL
              the internet channel, a carry the swing for EPL games.

Can't tape the games it seems though.
              Peacock for EPL?
              ESPN+ for German and Seria A?
              CBSsports Streaming for UCL?

I am not into dat. BT introduced us to some links a while back. Enough of this crap.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                Peacock for EPL?
                ESPN+ for German and Seria A?
                CBSsports Streaming for UCL?

I am not into dat. BT introduced us to some links a while back. Enough of this crap.
                ESPN + carry the cup matches for the English games. English championship games too.

HL

Comment

CBS Sports for CL Games
                  ESPN+ for FA and Caraboa Cup
                  Peacock which doesn't work with (LG and Samsung smart tv's and Amazon) for EPL games

We are being robbed
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                    CBS Sports for CL Games
                    ESPN+ for FA and Caraboa Cup
                    Peacock which doesn't work with (LG and Samsung smart tv's and Amazon) for EPL games

We are being robbed
                    Bredren, talk to Bricktop.
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Me can’t deal with the pop-ups and the viruses

Comment

Last time:

Download the MOBDRO app.

HL

Comment

Thanks but Problem solved. I hijacked my daughter’s Xbox console and downloaded the app.

Comment

Working...
                          X