What a gwaan pon di

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a gwaan pon di

Lockdown people? The good thing with working from home is that I wake up late and still reach work on time.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Originally posted by Lazie
    Lockdown people? The good thing with working from home is that I wake up late and still reach work on time.

Glad yuh safe,yuh ready for 4 more tears.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
      Glad yuh safe,yuh ready for 4 more tears.
      Boss, mi ready fi vote tomorrow, but seeing so many retards protesting, I anticipate 4 more tears of course.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        Boss, mi ready fi vote tomorrow, but seeing so many retards protesting, I anticipate 4 more tears of course.
        Weak heart, no confidence,naaah get nuh stripes, well at least yuh muscle up likkle courage fi vote.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Rath, whole whirl change... how traffic suh meagre pon di road.. ???

Comment

I thought you fell off the face of the earth, still have your green pom poms, I thought you got caught in the CMU/Reid/Cake eating/Vaz/Visa fiasco.

Welcome back.

Comment

Nah man.. juss memba mi password !

Comment

Big up Muadib. Hope you keeping safe.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yeah man.. juss get out and look like the whole whirl change !!

Comment

............("...juss get out).........was incarcerated.........?

Welcome back!
                    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

incarcerated...sound that way to me...he should be thanking his lucky starts for COVID or him would still be in there spinning propeller

Comment

Yes mi fren , yuh deh a street again,believe me i know the feeling of being locked out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Yy29XUsceU

Comment

Hi Lazie
                          Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                          - Langston Hughes

Comment

Mi use Trump Ex-Lawyer argument !

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
                              Mi use Trump Ex-Lawyer argument !
                              Wait ... What's up Doc?

Comment

Working...
                              X