What a gwaan pon di

• What a gwaan pon di

Lockdown people? The good thing with working from home is that I wake up late and still reach work on time.

Originally posted by Lazie
    Lockdown people? The good thing with working from home is that I wake up late and still reach work on time.

Glad yuh safe,yuh ready for 4 more tears.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Glad yuh safe,yuh ready for 4 more tears.
      Boss, mi ready fi vote tomorrow, but seeing so many retards protesting, I anticipate 4 more tears of course.

Weak heart, no confidence,naaah get nuh stripes, well at least yuh muscle up likkle courage fi vote.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Rath, whole whirl change... how traffic suh meagre pon di road.. ???

I thought you fell off the face of the earth, still have your green pom poms, I thought you got caught in the CMU/Reid/Cake eating/Vaz/Visa fiasco.

Welcome back.

Nah man.. juss memba mi password !

Big up Muadib. Hope you keeping safe.

Yeah man.. juss get out and look like the whole whirl change !!

............("...juss get out).........was incarcerated.........?

Welcome back!

incarcerated...sound that way to me...he should be thanking his lucky starts for COVID or him would still be in there spinning propeller

Yes mi fren , yuh deh a street again,believe me i know the feeling of being locked out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Yy29XUsceU

Hi Lazie

Mi use Trump Ex-Lawyer argument !

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
                              Mi use Trump Ex-Lawyer argument !
                              Wait ... What's up Doc?