• Show
Clear All

• Congrats ManCity.....

Trophy #1.

"We are going to be tired of winning"

The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Another teacup to go with your China Dolls collection
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Congrats I hate how they take all these games off TV.

Villa is next time.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

trophies...next

Comment

I see City as a side that is on a downward trajectory(a clicking City would have humiliated...), however, I do expect that fly by night club to easily make the top four next season.
          Pool will struggle, in fact,I do not see them making it.

Jangle, I take it that you contacted Sir X, or at the very least, made sure there are no sharp objects within his reach.

Comment

go focus on your paper side...we saving the six for you

Comment

Go fill your stadium with your paper fans. Half empty stadium every week is damn disgrace.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

we may have paper fans...but you have paper players...a paper manager...and a paper executive vice-chairman...you're a paper club & you can't even win a paper trophy

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                  Congrats I hate how they take all these games off TV.

Villa is next time.
                  ESPN+ is the best. You wont miss a game.

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                    Go fill your stadium with your paper fans. Half empty stadium every week is damn disgrace.
                    Lie dat Jangle.

HL

Comment

.......ouch, tek iteasy BT.

HL

Comment

City big (oops, some title defense )a yard and sususmall abroad wid iron(balloon)players, manager,and executive.

Comment

you must have missed city's recent masterclass at the bernabeu...try & keep up pops....

Comment

Silly of you citing halftime score, you have to be desperate, besides,your fly by night team reached beyond this infantile stage before.
                            Imagine, last year, two EPL teams contested the final, and your iron balloon team wasn't one of them.

I still expect my team to beat City, we would run circles around your team if Bailly, Pogba, and Rashford were slated to start.
                            Parity will be restored next season, have fun in the interim.

Comment

you've been saying the same exact thing for 10 years now...and here we are...with your paper side not in the champions league...again...trophyless... again

Comment

Working...
                              X