Lemme big up the young reggae girls who

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lemme big up the young reggae girls who

rallied from 0-3 down to lead 4-3, but then gave up another to tie the game 4-4 against El Salvador.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Two thumbs up! Win group E!!
    Peter R

Comment

Was this the first time the girlz beat Canada at any level?

Comment

Originally posted by Za View Post
        Was this the first time the girlz beat Canada at any level?
        I would think so. Congrats to the ladies. Now, let's beat Bermuda.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

yes at any level .

Comment

You see what an A lic coach can do.....lol,Congrats to the girls.Why are the girls blessed with such coaches,is it because the girls team have a consistent influx of jamaican descendants or expats ,you can argue it's more global with american,canadian and british mix.So the coaches follow,where the boys are locally dominated hence the gap in coaching qualifications.
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I was wondering if the girlz were locally based or imports.

I saw them in two games on TV and they look like a very cohesive unit... a bit of everything too: speed, strength, on and off the ball skills!
              Peter R

Comment

so xavier never had A license when CC beat Dinthill.. you a joker

Comment

Kudos to Him,I thought it was the jamaican canadian guy running the show.

Thanks for the correction,if true.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

So it is the A lic running the show as an advisor .I am curious if he wasn't a part of it ,would the girlz we beat canada the 1st time in our history?

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/sport...1?profile=1511

Some man a sample.Anyway Kudos to Gilbert for listening to the ad isor.

Comment

Working...
                    X