The quality is better - Simoes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, you know more than Simoes.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Club football in Jamaica today is far better than it was in 1994 when simoes landed here. Players are now being paid to play the game, facilities, while nowhere where they should be, are miles ahead of what they were back in 1994. I dont believe Simoes is saying our club football is world standard, I believe what he is saying is that its better than what it was back then. And yes, T&T clubs with its droves of Brazilians and Caribbean nationals, are still losing to Jamaica club teams.
      President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
        OK, you know more than Simoes.
        Sorry if you get that impression ... as much as I support the return of Simoes, is not everything him say I gonna jump and believe.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          Sorry if you get that impression ... as much as I support the return of Simoes, is not everything him say I gonna jump and believe.
          Please lazie Bob Marley's Birthday is coming up.do you want to spoil the
          dance?.

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
            Thank you sah. The man is making a professional acessment based on his training and experience in the field. The majority of us here do not have what it take to make that call.
            Just to go 'deeper' - Let us accept as fact that the quality of the NPL is greater than what held during Simoes' first term...and, truth is I also think that what I have seen during my visits '98 through to last year, shows an improving EPL...but, how does that improvement 'fit' within what we see, in say, the EPL, other European leagues...and how does that 'stack up' against our expectations of our national teams walking at the TOP OF THE WORLD?

Would, for example, love to qualify for the 2010 World Cup...but, I would be in a r*&^%$$ mood if having got there our performances were similar to the naive ('98 to '98 other teams comparisons), sub-par (Yes, even in the Japan match which we won...and, as an aside - Japan is no longer the '98 Japan!)...even stupid performances (when compared to what currently holds as TOP WORLD performances) we put on show to world in 1998!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

wha? he is in jamaica as a what? imf fact finder? the man is a football td who is getting paid to assess talent and football.....

do what you will but as for me and my house we will give simoes the benefit of the doubt on that!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

and then watched 45 minutes of another. two different matches, four different teams.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                  and then watched 45 minutes of another. two different matches, four different teams.

Mo we know of your Anti JFF sentiments.

Comment

???!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                      ???!!!!
                      Gamma you r an @$$!

Comment

mi STILL nuh get it! it seems like mosiah was backing up simoes statement...how is that anti jff?

Comment

You use one game to make your decision?

Look at the overall picture and statistics. You shouldn't use it only when you refering to Jamaican economy under the PNP/JLP.

Think of 94 and the clubs structure, and think of what it is like today and argument done.
                          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                            You use one game to make your decision?

Look at the overall picture and statistics. You shouldn't use it only when you refering to Jamaican economy under the PNP/JLP.

Think of 94 and the clubs structure, and think of what it is like today and argument done.
                            Club structure? England has an amazing club structure, where are they? Unuh can believe what unuh want ... just remember that I said that the talk of better quality is all PR.
                            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie that is all Rene was saying. The quality of the ball playing at the NPL has improved and nothing more.

Same thing with England and like Jamaica it hasn't yet transend to the national team but we hope he can change that.

Gosh is that so hard to understand?
                              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Okay. I was giving him until 11:00 am for his next dose.

He'll be alright after this, gamma!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                                X