Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Book promotion

Good Morning, Everyone!
    I am doing what I have never done before, that is, the promotion of a book I have never read. That book is:
    ABCs of Caribbean Sport, Marketing and Psychology

The project has been begging for written attention for a long time.

Please help me discover where it can be purchased in your country?

Wishing you all Happy Monday!
    FORWARD!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

BOOK ALERT: ABCs of Caribbean Sport, Marketing and Psychology
    by carolebeckford
    KINGSTON, Jamaica
    – “Sport deserves every bit of attention it can get on and off the field. Athletes need to be prepared for the mind games too,” that is the advice shared by Carole Beckford and Dr Olivia Rose Esperance in their latest collaboration.

The collaboration is shared in a book, ABCs of Caribbean Sport, Marketing and Psychology which is due out on shelves end of March.ABCs of Caribbean Sport
    The 140-page publication dives deep into an industry in the Caribbean which has worked and can continue to work if the talent converts to economic activity (marketing); and how athletes and their teams can maximize earnings while being engaged in a process that takes you from any adversity to a winning attitude, via a positive mindset (psychology).

The project began when the two worked together for the 2018 ICC Women’s T20 World Cup which was held in Guyana, St Lucia and the final in Antigua. Rose was the sport psychologist assigned to the Windies Women, while Beckford was head of marketing and communications for Cricket West Indies. Both are on their third publication.

OliviaRose Esperance describes her contribution as “the timing is impeccable, as during the pandemic, sport is a means of escape and sport people can and should use this opportunity to be managed while building on their competitive portfolio. The two areas of sport are of great significance and written by Caribbean authors. I am proud of this project.”20191022_160558

Beckford believes “it is important to continue to share information about an industry that has contributed so much to the exposure of the region’s best in the global sporting world. The pool of sporting officials has not only grown in numbers, but in quality. There is so much more to earn from the business of sport.”

Both are supporters of student-athletes and their continued pursuit of excellence. “While the athletes continue to excel, management can do some more to create better synergies for business,” noted Rose Esperance.

The book will sell for J$3,000 and US$20. Locations will be known soon!

Patrons may support by ordering on Facebook at (1) ABCs of Caribbean Sport - Marketing and Psychology | Facebook

A virtual launch is scheduled for Wednesday, March 31.

This free site is ad-supported. Learn more

carolebeckford | March 7, 2021 at 12:35 pm | Tags: Caribbean, Jamaica, marketing, Psychology, sport, West Indies | Categories: Advertising, Athletes, Branding, Caribbean, Cricket, Education, Entertainment, FIlm, Jamaica, Sport, travel | URL: https://wp.me/p38YFC-Im
    Comment See all comments
    Unsubscribe to no longer receive posts from CaroleBeckford.
    Change your email settings at Manage Subscriptions.

Trouble clicking? Copy and paste this URL into your browser:
    https://carolebeckford.wordpress.com...nd-psychology/
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
    X