Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arsenal fans...I feelit for unu......

Arsenal is a shadow of their past.

The sign was there for 5 to 6 years ago.

You cant just sell your best players and expect good results.

I feel it especially for those who live in London. Arsenal is like the "peoples team".
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Originally posted by HL View Post
    Arsenal is a shadow of their past.

The sign was there for 5 to 6 years ago.

You cant just sell your best players and expect good results.

I feel it especially for those who live in London. Arsenal is like the "peoples team".
    Don't feel sorry for them. They made a concerted effort to run the club "for profit" not for "glory", and they had the funds. Wenger's approach was tailor-made for their designs, however, they failed to satisfy the fans' appetite for silver, and for hope. Wenger's replacement will fare no better unless they allow him to spend and (as you intimated) keep the club's best players. My side is in the same boat.

Unless we keep our best, and strengthen with more talent, we will suffer. My side has to become (once again) the ULTIMATE destination. Currently, City, RM, Barca and Bayern hold that kind of luster. Winning the champions league will be a big boost to regaining our star power, but we MUST spend to strengthen if we hope to be a serious contender in the league. The same is true for Arsenal. Bruck pocket cyan win the league.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Very well said.

HL

Comment

B.S ! Nuh sorry fi Arsenal because they have a holiday schedule next season with "my" bet " a good manager ! Arsenal problem was never money,thats a 5th columinist excuse,how do you excuse finishing outside of the Prem for the 2nd season ,if you listen to Claffys reasoning, Spurs and Liverpool should not be in the top 4 for 2 seasons consistently, but hey Claffs says that does not count neither was challenging by april for 2 seasons consistently....lol

Thats his definition of consistency...lol
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
          B.S ! Nuh sorry fi Arsenal because they have a holiday schedule next season with "my" bet " a good manager ! Arsenal problem was never money,thats a 5th columinist excuse,how do you excuse finishing outside of the Prem for the 2nd season ,if you listen to Claffys reasoning, Spurs and Liverpool should not be in the top 4 for 2 seasons consistently, but hey Claffs says that does not count neither was challenging by april for 2 seasons consistently....lol Thats his definition of consistency...lol
          Reeky, once again, you show your intellectual inferiority. Your inability to read and comprehend is well known. Again, I clearly stated: "Don't feel sorry for them. They made a concerted effort to run the club "for profit" not for "glory", and they had the funds". As for the rest of your drivel...I have wasted enough time trying to educate you...you're simply too stupid and resort to lies and gross misrepresentation to support your asinine positions (e.g. "2 seasons") #jackass
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
            Very well said.
            Tenk u!

Comment

B.S ,tell di Arsenal man dem that Arse didnt run it for glory? The problem is he couldnt find the balance like Klopp has ,2nd season in the top 4 and in another European final.

As for Challenging for the Prem when asked how do you qualify that ,you said and I quote !

For the 1000th time, the new paradigm you speak of is not your asinine 'more with less' stupidity...That has produced zero clubs challenging consistently for the title year over year. If you want a paradigm, it's the oligarch paradigm where you do more with more than everybody else. And top 4 does not mean consistently challenging. Consistently challenging means that you still have a realistic chance to win the title at the beginning of April.

Claffy

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

B.S ,tell di Arsenal man dem that Arse didnt run it for glory? The problem is he couldnt find the balance like Klopp has ,2nd season in the top 4 and in another European final.

As for Challenging for the Prem when asked how do you qualify that ,you said and I quote !

For the 1000th time, the new paradigm you speak of is not your asinine 'more with less' stupidity...That has produced zero clubs challenging consistently for the title year over year. If you want a paradigm, it's the oligarch paradigm where you do more with more than everybody else. And top 4 does not mean consistently challenging. Consistently challenging means that you still have a realistic chance to win the title at the beginning of April.

Claffy
                Reek - why do you insist on posting more proof that you are an idiot? Show me which "more with less" team has been consistently challenging for the title in the last 15 years. #you-are-stupid

Comment

You Keep stretching the years ,why not the last 2 years or seasons ,was City there last April ?How about Man U ?, thats using your idiotic paradigm, but if you use mine, City and Man U were challeging for a top 4 last season ,so was Liverpool,my paradigm goes even further,its speculative and its based on those percieved to be challeging for the top 4 at the start of a season,not april.

Given that ! you have a chance of winning the Prem, as you see the winner of last season Prem Chelsea,is mathematically pursuing a top 4 ,up to the last 2 games of this season and City who was 3rd in the top 4 last season, won the prem this season.

To conclude both LFC and Spurs has a top 4 spot to retain or to lose.

Claffy class is dismissed.

Comment

You Keep stretching the years ,why not the last 2 years or seasons ,was City there last April ?How about Man U ?, thats using your idiotic paradigm, but if you use mine, City and Man U were challeging for a top 4 last season ,so was Liverpool,my paradigm goes even further,its speculative and its based on those percieved to be challeging for the top 4 at the start of a season,not april.

Given that ! you have a chance of winning the Prem, as you see the winner of last season Prem Chelsea,is mathematically pursuing a top 4 ,up to the last 2 games of this season and City who was 3rd in the top 4 last season, won the prem this season.

To conclude both LFC and Spurs has a top 4 spot to retain or to lose.

Claffy class is dismissed.
                    Like I said Reek - "you're an idiot". Football supremacy is not measured over 2 years, it is measured over decades. It is YOU who don't get it. Consistency over 2 years? LOL!!! Top 4 is "challenging for the title" when you're 20 points off top? LOL!!! Okay. That's just as funny as Wigan's "consistency" after winning the FA Cup...Leceister's? Blackburn's? LOL!!! #you're-an-idiot.

Comment

Fool given all that .....yuh say consistently - april ....lol

Man can suh fool , strike that ...lol

Comment

Fool given all that .....yuh say consistently - april ....lol Man can suh fool , strike that ...lol
                        "Man can suh fool"...Ah dat me ah seh...you really are a fool - seriously - a 1st class ass completely incapable of comprehension. Ever ask yourself why jawge, sass, peter, mo, me, d1, oj, etc. etc. tell you time after time seh is an eedyat? Ans: because you are! LOL!!!

Comment

Allegri coming een to fack up some bwoy.

Mi hear seh 200 Million War Chest promised !

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
                            Allegri coming een to fack up some bwoy.

Mi hear seh 200 Million War Chest promised !

Maudib....................?...........

HL

Comment

Working...
                            X