This world cup is very competitive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This world cup is very competitive

These small name teams are holding their own , at least giving a fight, a good account of themselves.

I wouldnt be surprised ,if we have a new WC champ or one that has not won it from the 60s.

England mi say, senegal a mi wild card team.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Sheer grit is only good enough for this round, Spain seems likely to be around.
    At some point, I expect parity to be restored, the traditional top teams will figure.
    Still Brazil, it's top players will rise to the occasion.

Comment

I think the rest of the world is gaining on the usual suspects. Countries have players in pro leagues all oveR the woRld. So unlike in the past when big teams would just spank a small team, it is a different story today.

Mi like it.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        I think the rest of the world is gaining on the usual suspects. Countries have players in pro leagues all oveR the woRld. So unlike in the past when big teams would just spank a small team, it is a different story today.

Mi like it.
        That's exactly right. There are no "little teams" any more ... I suspect that WC2026 will change all that though, as we are bound to see the real bottom of the barrel with it expanding to 48 teams. But, let's hope I am wrong.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

The fact is most a the big clubs stop doing research and is quick to spend them money on name brand, not necessarily the best ballers and you see it in the world cup. Fact is some of the big sides not too good this time around. They just have some hype up ballas, nuff of them don't have real difference makers or talisman. England and France young and don't have great leadership, Germany don't have a Klose or even Podoski. Neymar is injured and coach need Firminho on the field. What would Spain be without Diego Costa and how could Chelsea let him go? Only Ronaldo a show up as big balla.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Fact is yuh lost in gibberish.
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
            X