Salah starts. I wonder if he and his teammates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salah starts. I wonder if he and his teammates

can overcome Putin and the Russian team?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    can overcome Putin and the Russian team?
    egyp ofto get somting from this game in order to having any chance of advancing to the round of 16.tie or win.
    Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
    United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
    happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
    Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Game done Russia run weh wid it. Trouble in urope.
      United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
      Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by wbvs View Post
        Game done Russia run weh wid it. Trouble in urope.
        "Russia run weh wid it" Really? Stop underestimate Putin.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Egyp still hav a mathematical chance.
          Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Putin’s winning his games fair and square on the field so far. No chickeeny business from the refs.......so far.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
              Putin’s winning his games fair and square on the field so far. No chickeeny business from the refs.......so far.
              Putin nuh need no ref Jangle. The ball is remote controlled. Russia play how many friendlies coming into the WC and was scoreless .... now they score 8 in 2? This has Putin's prints all over it. Wait, shouldn't say that too loud, nuh want the puppet get upset.

Comment

Egyp still hav a mathematical chance.
                How? When Uruguay score a basketfull pon the Saudis tomorrow .... how di math ago work? Mi naah doubt yuh ... see Trump in the Whitehouse.

Comment

How? When Uruguay score a basketfull pon the Saudis tomorrow .... how di math ago work? Mi naah doubt yuh ... see Trump in the Whitehouse.
                  Remember Russia beat Saudia Arabia 5 zip. Beat Egyp 3-1 Uruguay beat Evyp 1 NIL NOW CHECKI T.SUPPOSE SAUDIA ARABIA BEAT URUGUAY .EGYP BEAT SAUDIA ARABIA AND RUSSIA BEAT Uruguay by 2 or mor egyp go through wit russia.rus 9 points egyp uriguay and saudia arabia on 3 points .goal difference decide.
                  Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Remember Russia beat Saudia Arabia 5 zip. Beat Egyp 3-1 Uruguay beat Evyp 1 NIL NOW CHECKI T.SUPPOSE SAUDIA ARABIA BEAT URUGUAY .EGYP BEAT SAUDIA ARABIA AND RUSSIA BEAT Uruguay by 2 or mor egyp go through wit russia.rus 9 points egyp uriguay and saudia arabia on 3 points .goal difference decide.
                    Well, if the Saudis beat the South Americans I WILL STOP WATCHING THE WORLD CUP, after the finals.

Comment

Well, if the Saudis beat the South Americans I WILL STOP WATCHING THE WORLD CUP, after the finals.
                      Uruguay is not all that.jus bcauze they won it twice in the early👂days.the saudis may do it for egyp.
                      Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Not saying it will but it can.get mi?
                        Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Putin nuh need no ref Jangle. The ball is remote controlled. Russia play how many friendlies coming into the WC and was scoreless .... now they score 8 in 2? This has Putin's prints all over it. Wait, shouldn't say that too loud, nuh want the puppet get upset.
                          ...easy nuh Lazie.

BTW: please spend less time on folks with 'over massive' EGO.

In fact, completely ignore.
                          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                            ...easy nuh Lazie.

BTW: please spend less time on folks with 'over massive' EGO.

In fact, completely ignore.
                            Yes Sir! Will do!

Comment

Working...
                            X