Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Number of Senegal Players who Play in Senegalese League

= 0

They certainly look good using the 4-4-2.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

They are the best looking of the African teams. The players are nippy and their passes nice and clean.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
        = 0
        I think its the same for Sweden too.

Jamaica can use an all local squad to qualify fi world cup. They dontvveven need MLS players.

The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Woooiieee 2 -0 sweet
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Claffy referee... I wonder if him related to Paul X

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
              Claffy referee... I wonder if him related to Paul X
              Why you called him claffy?
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Yuh right. The ref wasn't at fault.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                  Yuh right. The ref wasn't at fault.
                  No, no .... I am uncertain. Was he on the field? I was watching on a 'mobile device' so I wasn't able to rewind.

Comment

Working...
                  X