RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I was never an expert on Jamaican politics, so....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was never an expert on Jamaican politics, so....

Lazie and those in the know, your assessment please.

Thanks.
    http://www.imf.org/en/News/Articles/...sit-to-jamaica
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Mr hl u pointin me out😏.Za biggest problem ja have iz wat everybody iz talkin about,dats crime.fix dat u fix di ecanomi an everyting.
    Last edited by wbvs; June 17, 2018, 04:51 PM.
    Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
    United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
    happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
    Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
      Lazie and those in the know, your assessment please.

Thanks.
      http://www.imf.org/en/News/Articles/...sit-to-jamaica
      You realize the pundits all silent on JA's economic affairs? They just waiting for some unfavourable news and they get active again. Based on what I have seen/read/heard, the current government seems to be managing things well. There are certain external factors that should be of concern, such as the US sanctions on Venezuela and how it impacts their partnership with Petrojam as well as a Russian bredda who is owner of a company in JA.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Agreed,Anju really trying some new things and that to me is fresh air.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
          Agreed,Anju really trying some new things and that to me is fresh air.
          Nothing new here. The JLP admin is merely following the identical fiscal program laid down by the previous regime i.e the IMF-approved debt reduction/govt current account surplus generating path...with growth still relatively flat.

Babylon provides the program from behind the scenes- and JA follows. We've seen this movie since 2013 or so.

Those finding this to be new or Xtraordinary are Xtraordinarily ignorant of recent economic history
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post

Nothing new here. The JLP admin is merely following the identical fiscal program laid down by the previous regime i.e the IMF-approved debt reduction/govt current account surplus generating path...with growth still relatively flat.

Babylon provides the program from behind the scenes- and JA follows. We've seen this movie since 2013 or so.

Those finding this to be new or Xtraordinary are Xtraordinarily ignorant of recent economic history
            Oh oh ....the move to indirect taxation was laid down by the previous regime? Gwaan tell yuhself that. I know it would be 'Xtraordinary' for some to give credit where it is due. You can try and convince others that the cow jumped over the moon .... others can pay attention to what is said by the IMF, the World Bank and other institutions.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Don’t be such a tribal dummy.

We just hosted a VERY senior, top tier corporate leader from JA who congratulated the govt for staying the course of the previous admin thereby ensuring general policy continuity/predictability. The private sector very much values that continuity. The government minister who was present also as our guest, did not contradict that observation. That continuity is common knowledge ... except for tribal dummies

Only dummies & tribalists are unaware that the general track the GOJ is on is consonant with what was happening before... partisan rhetoric aside

Don’t have much time nowadays to be yappin with dummies. Busy working hard with the new government to upgrade with 21st Century skills...the first set of our targeted 30K kids

Carry on with your insane tribalism as you see fit
              Last edited by Don1; June 19, 2018, 01:17 PM.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Don’t be such a tribal dummy.

We just hosted a VERY senior, top tier corporate leader from JA who congratulated the govt for staying the course of the previous admin thereby ensuring general policy continuity/predictability. The private sector very much values that continuity. The government minister who was present also as our guest, did not contradict that observation. That continuity is common knowledge ... except for tribal dummies

Only dummies & tribalists are unaware that the general track the GOJ is on is consonant with what was happening before... partisan rhetoric aside

Don’t have much time nowadays to be yappin with dummies. Busy working hard with the new government to upgrade with 21st Century skills...the first set of our targeted 30K kids

Carry on with your insane tribalism as you see fit
                See, I could easily have hurled insults in your direction from your initial post. But why? That is it with you. No discussion from different view cannot take place without you resorting to ..... your trump tantums. My fault for acknowleding you in the first place. Lepoards just cannot change it spots.

Comment

Not much time for involved discussion with tribal dummies as I stated

Consequently I just go to the inevitable end game to conserve time. Juss bun out di tribalists intamede.

Efficiency mi ah deal wid yahnow... Not excessive yappin

Comment

Not much time for involved discussion with tribal dummies as I stated

Consequently I just go to the inevitable end game to conserve time. Juss bun out di tribalists intamede.

Efficiency mi ah deal wid yahnow... Not excessive yappin
                    Well ... let's see. Which RETARD came here championing how the Economist shot down Holness' 10 point plan ... having Mosiah giggling like a school girl? Well, you're the only RETARD around here ... so the answer is obvious.

Even when Bricktop wasted his time trying to save you from your continued ignorance ...... being the ignorant clown you are you insisted on being wrong. Of course those who cheer you on were just as clueless as you are.

It is comical, everything that gets favourable reviews y'all want to take credit, but anything that goes bad, it is the current gov't fault. The fact is when the idea to move to indirect taxes was put forward all you PNP lackies insisted that it cannot work. Peter Phillips himself said the move would take the country from "prosperity to poverty".

If the move is so bad, why tax collections have been doing well since this gov't get into office? If it was such a terrible move, how the gov't was able to table a budget without adding any new taxes? You always come here running off yuh beak as if you know everything when in reality you're just a RETARD that don't know ...... anything. I guess you must have grown up in a PNP household.

Comment

Typical tribal dummy yappin. Dummies have lots to yap about- achieving nothing

Carry on.

Comment

Working...
                      X