X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Read: I dare not ask !

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/front...2?profile=1606
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Not just because the dads are absent but because of poor parenting. Go figure what influence your dad who has always been there trying is best has done and influenced your life.

I didn't read the article because it no need anybody to tell you if you had good fathers some of these kids wouldn't be on the streets and in gangs.

And as mi Granny would say "if you never go deh, you name wouldn't call" So it is on men also to choose their sex partners wisely.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Man ansa and get ketch dat easy and simple,next.. lol😏
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
      X