Group D📢

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group D📢

Hate to say it but Arqentina not coming out of their group.Iceland &Nigeria going throug.Arqentina may not make the next WC because A CFU Team going to put it to them in the playoff.Jamaica have the stars to mek Qatar Cup😎.D's dray &lowe Fwd Mattocks.Qatar here we come.Mextico will advace to Rus....Round of 16,CR coming home and will not advance to the 2022 World Cup.👼
    Last edited by wbvs; June 11, 2018, 08:01 PM.
    Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
    United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
    happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
    Probably forthcoming...

Bold speech but I wouldn’t bet against it. There will be a lot of weeping and moaning and gnashing of teet when some of the “favorites “ get beaten.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      Bold speech but I wouldn’t bet against it. There will be a lot of weeping and moaning and gnashing of teet when some of the “favorites “ get beaten.
      it agguh happened,Ricketts is a lucky man and the last time wi reach the hexagon wi nevah hav ah finisher now wi have Mattocks.The thing is we keep relying on euro born players and Tapparino nuh inna dem..if di man dem can get dem finances right and build a vibes wi alright.wi need di win back di office.As for the racist latino refs,Admin need to get cfu refs for home games.That comes from the top.it can happen.
      Last edited by wbvs; June 11, 2018, 09:50 PM.
      United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
      Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
        should croatia beat arqentina it done.iceland defeat nigeria n draw with croatia like wat they did b4 itz all over.
        Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Would be happy to see Germany and Argentina do home early

Comment

Originally posted by Reggaedoc View Post
            Would be happy to see Germany and Argentina do home early
            Arqentina going home.iceland going to win the group.Jamaica hold the record for 20 years being za smallest nation to win at a world cupits coming to an end.iceland win! And Advance from Group D.
            Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Prophesy ah fullfil.dem juss barely made wirld cup .😜
              Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by wbvs View Post
                Prophesy ah fullfil.dem juss barely made wirld cup .😜
                It's a shame the Chile, the most exciting team in the world never made it to the big dance.

Comment

Originally posted by Reggaedoc View Post
                  It's a shame the Chile, the most exciting team in the world never made it to the big dance.
                  U r correct chile iz wanna za best teams in S.AMERICAN soccer , they won the copa century it would hav been a more xciting WC wit them there.
                  Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Working...
                  X