Group A: Russia, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Uruguay. ME: Uruguay, Egypt
    Group B: Portugal, Spain, Morocco, Iran. ME: Spain, Iran
    Group C: France, Australia, Peru, Denmark. ME: France, Denmark
    Group D: Argentina, Iceland, Croatia, Nigeria. ME: Argentina, Croatia
    Group E: Brazil, Switzerland, Costa Rica, Serbia. ME: Brazil, Switzerland
    Group F: Germany, Mexico, Sweden, South Korea. ME: Germany, Sweden
    Group G: Belgium, Panama, Tunisia, England. ME: Belgium, England
    Group H: Poland, Senegal, Colombia, Japan. ME: Poland, Colombia

Ah suh me seeit - tell me whey mi wrang!
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Group A:Russia.Egypt Group BPortugal.Spain GroupC Peru.France GroupDIceland.Nigeria GroupESerbia.Brazil Grou
    [B[/BGroupFGermany.Mextico GroupGBelgium.England GroupHColombia.Japan
    Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
    United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
    happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
    Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by wbvs View Post
      Group A:Russia.Egypt Group BPortugal.Spain GroupC Peru.France GroupDIceland.Nigeria GroupESerbia.Brazil Grou
      [B[/BGroupFGermany.Mextico GroupGBelgium.England GroupHColombia.Japan
      Interesting. Can't see Russia winning the group, 2nd is a possibility; Serbia ain't gonna beat Brazil to top of their group, Nigeria is young but they did well in qualifiers; can't say I see where you are coming from with Portugal or Peru but Group H is anybody's call but I like Poland...strong midfield. Mexico gonna struggle...no real goal scoring threats.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
        Interesting. Can't see Russia winning the group, 2nd is a possibility; Serbia ain't gonna beat Brazil to top of their group, Nigeria is young but they did well in qualifiers; can't say I see where you are coming from with Portugal or Peru but Group H is anybody's call but I like Poland...strong midfield. Mexico gonna struggle...no real goal scoring threats.
        russia iz playing at home.brazil aint going to win their group.Serbia is the sleeper.A few years ago serbia travel to the new world and won all their gamez.Both portugal n spain coming out their group despite them meeting first to start the group.Mexico will b theonly concacaf team to reach the round of 16.bsidez France struggle sometimes.
        United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
        Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by wbvs View Post
          russia iz playing at home.brazil aint going to win their group.Serbia is the sleeper.A few years ago serbia travel to the new world and won all their gamez.Both portugal n spain coming out their group despite them meeting first to start the group.Mexico will b theonly concacaf team to reach the round of 16.bsidez France struggle sometimes.
          We will see. Russia playing at home with a weak team. Serbia has a long way to go to match Brazil. Mexico vs. Sweden will be the second place decider in that group. Loser goes home, draw favors Sweden.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
            My Pre-pre-prediction:

Group A: Uruguay & Egypt
            Group B: Spain & Morocco (this group is very tough based of the histories of these countries)
            Group C: France and anybody else - Peru
            Group D: Croatia & Nigeria (going with my heart here)
            Group E: Brazil & Serbia
            Group F: Germany & (Yikes this one is very tough) MexTico
            Group G: Belgium & England
            Group H: Poland & Colombia (I would love any one of the only two black countries go through)
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
              Group A: Russia, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Uruguay. ME: Uruguay, Egypt
              Group B: Portugal, Spain, Morocco, Iran. ME: Spain, Iran
              Group C: France, Australia, Peru, Denmark. ME: France, Denmark
              Group D: Argentina, Iceland, Croatia, Nigeria. ME: Argentina, Croatia
              Group E: Brazil, Switzerland, Costa Rica, Serbia. ME: Brazil, Switzerland
              Group F: Germany, Mexico, Sweden, South Korea. ME: Germany, Sweden
              Group G: Belgium, Panama, Tunisia, England. ME: Belgium, England
              Group H: Poland, Senegal, Colombia, Japan. ME: Poland, Colombia

Ah suh me seeit - tell me whey mi wrang!
              Cum tu think of it when the road call up yonder egyp going tu beet saudia arabia for the muslim cause.🍺
              Probably forthcoming...

Comment

pin this
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                  pin this
                  That would be nice, but I don't think any pinners is around.
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

All a who underestimate Putin ... Look Egypt going home early.
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

All who said Egypt ...... there goes the dream.

Comment

You can’t send a Lillipoolian to do a man’s job.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                          All a who underestimate Putin ... Look Egypt going home early.
                          Egypt pie was baked the minute Salah was kept out of the first game. His impact in the second game came to naught, but, still think Russia have a finger on the scale somewhere...dem mussi did hire Slurgie as a consultant.

Comment

Again,your team would have to be runner-up for Fergus to be blameworthy, blame the team routinely finishing immediately ahead of you back then,the sixth placed one.

Comment

So it maybe Germany &&Mextico out of group f.heh!
                              Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Working...
                              X