Gamma, karl Dunny et al welcome back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamma, karl Dunny et al welcome back

See we are getting rid of deadwood. You guys can come along with your return.back with us faithful gunners.
    The thing is i was calling for this a long time ago;however,I see that stubborn Wenger was the problem.
    Now we can see hard work on the pitch.players proud to play more than paid for doing scratch.
    Jack, Walcott. Begone wasteful gooners. A cue a wah sweet jack Wilshere bout assurances to play
    Gone are the days when man show their worth on the pitch or in training..
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
    See we are getting rid of deadwood. You guys can come along with your return.back with us faithful gunners.
    The thing is i was calling for this a long time ago;however,I see that stubborn Wenger was the problem.
    Now we can see hard work on the pitch.players proud to play more than paid for doing scratch.
    Jack, Walcott. Begone wasteful gooners. A cue a wah sweet jack Wilshere bout assurances to play
    Gone are the days when man show their worth on the pitch or in training..
    Am not a cock..ah ... Doogle ...do but spurs r playing sum bumbart ball.They juss barely got beaten in the champions league.They going to win all the london derbies this year.they getting A new Stadium too.it is said that As much As 6 of spurs players or on england side.
    Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
    United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
    happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
    Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Spurs hasn't won anything of note since how long

That's like me saying Jamaica will qualify for next world cup. Purely based on conjectures.
      "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
        That's like me saying Jamaica will qualify for next world cup. Purely based on conjectures.
        they won a spot for the Champion League 👦 last year and the upcoming season .Arsenal have to settle for a europa league.Spurs won in europe in the 70s.Arsenal nuh have no uropean title.To b frank they r about the same.
        Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
        United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
        happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
        Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Working...
        X