Costa Rica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Costa Rica

Could miss out on the Qatar World Cup.They have to rebuild.They have one of the oldest team in this year world cup.😞
    Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
    United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
    happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
    Probably forthcoming...

I don't think Costa Rica will have any problems assembling a good, competitive team for the 2022 WC Qualification. Costa Rica has a respected pro league, in CONCACAF, and has shown over the years that they can produce good players -
    *On the present WC roster 3 are 26, this year, 1 is 22, and a 24 year old left camp, on Thursday, because of a hamstring injury.
    *They have 5 players, 25 or younger, playing in MLS.
    *There is a 19 & 21 year old playing in Liga MX.
    *There's also 3 others, 26, 24 & 21, playing in Europe.
    *Costa Rica competed in the 2015 & 2017 U17 FIFA WC, and the 2017 U20 FIFA WC, which should play an important part in their rebuilding.

Another Central American country that I think could make a serious run in the 2022 WC Qualification is Honduras, if they get a good head coach -
    *They have some young players in Europe (Spain & Italy), as well as others in MLS, Liga MX & Liga FPD.
    *Honduras competed in the 2013, 2015 & 2017 U17 FIFA WC, the 2015 & 2017 U20 FIFA WC, and the 2016 Olympics (U23), which should play an important part in building a good, competitive roster.

NOTE: The 2019 Gold Cup could/should let us know where each CONCACAF team is at, and what could be possible for the 2022 WC qualification.
    Last edited by USAF; June 18, 2018, 01:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by USAF View Post
      I don't think Costa Rica will have any problems assembling a good, competitive team for the 2022 WC Qualification. Costa Rica has a respected pro league, in CONCACAF, and has shown over the years that they can produce good players -
      *On the present WC roster 3 are 26, this year, 1 is 22, and a 24 year old left camp, on Thursday, because of a hamstring injury.
      *Costa Rica competed in the 2015 & 2017 U17 FIFA WC, and the 2017 U20 FIFA WC, which should play an important part in their rebuilding.

Another Central American country that I think could make a serious run in the 2022 WC Qualification is Honduras, if they get a good head coach -
      *They have some young players in Europe (Spain & Italy), as well as others in MLS, Liga MX & Liga FPD.
      *Honduras competed in the 2013, 2015 & 2017 U17 FIFA WC, the 2015 & 2017 U20 FIFA WC, and the 2016 Olympics (U23), which should play an important part in building a good, competitive roster.

NOTE: The 2019 Gold Cup could/should let us know where each CONCACAF team is at, and what could be possible for the 2022 WC qualification.
      good article cuz.but mi nuh tink pro league,gold cup and other qualifications have any thing to do with it.Have watch CR in Qualifications an they used a 4.5.1 pattern.The lone striker was like 39yrs old, google the U.S.A v Costa Rica to see what am talking about.Every WC cycle one of the top three struggle to Qualify and mi just tink this cycle gonna b costa rica.They dont have the finishing.Ah mean CR only have so many people.Ah could b wrong.
      United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
      Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Even if they do qualify.in the hex they going to b in the mid standings.know U.S going to win the Hexagon Standinds.Jamaica,Canada and panama if make it wont get 10 points .if those 3 last team make it As i have prognosis theywill b bottom of the table .base on what u said about CostaRica should'nt hav a prob tu qualify.Honduras wont make the hexagon this time.not their year.
        Probably forthcoming...

Comment

I would love for Jamaica to qualify for other WCs, especially the 2026 WC, BUT I lost faith in the JFF years ago, because I don't think they are serious about coach & youth development. Without those 2 things, you won't have any sustained growth & success.
          Jamaica's qualification for the '98 WC inspired countries like Panama, but Panama is doing what Jamaica should have done 20 years ago. After Panama qualified for this WC (they missed out on the '14 WC because U.S. defeated them in the final game, when they needed a draw, and that allowed Mexico to qualify) the 1st thing I hear is them making plans to increase investment in coach & youth development.

Comment

I would love for Jamaica to qualify for other WCs, especially the 2026 WC, BUT I lost faith in the JFF years ago, because I don't think they are serious about coach & youth development. Without those 2 things, you won't have any sustained growth & success.
            Jamaica's qualification for the '98 WC inspired countries like Panama, but Panama is doing what Jamaica should have done 20 years ago. After Panama qualified for this WC (they missed out on the '14 WC because U.S. defeated them in the final game, when they needed a draw, and that allowed Mexico to qualify) the 1st thing I hear is them making plans to increase investment in coach & youth development.
            i want u to b frank...r u fram central America?.
            Probably forthcoming...

Comment

jamaica is going nowhere...which is why bailey is right to stay as far away from this mess as possible...

Comment

"r u fram central America?".......You must be new to the site. I am American, and the only other country I've lived in is Jamaica.

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                  jamaica is going nowhere...which is why bailey is right to stay as far away from this mess as possible...
                  they might get lucky.is not admin.is not the players.is the racist latino refs😡.
                  Probably forthcoming...

Comment

"r u fram central America?".......You must be new to the site. I am American, and the only other country I've lived in is Jamaica.
                    No am not new tuh the site.have been posting here since 2004 and i share a history like u.i came to America in ma teens .lived in NYC for many years.Dig this chinese food . subway.central park.42nd street.staten island.fugees.shower.spanglas.slice cut 🍕 toll⛽statue of liberty.boys n girls high school.evanderchilds high school u get the whole drama.i use to live in washington heights the jewish section but have traveled all over the city.long island and weschester county.what about u tell me ah little😊.
                    Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Usaf

No am not new tuh the site.have been posting here since 2004 and i share a history like u.i came to America in ma teens .lived in NYC for many years.Dig this chinese food . subway.central park.42nd street.staten island.fugees.shower.spanglas.slice cut 🍕 toll⛽statue of liberty.boys n girls high school.evanderchilds high school u get the whole drama.i use to live in washington heights the jewish section but have traveled all over the city.long island and weschester county.what about u tell me ah little😊.
                      Probably forthcoming...

Comment

The 2019 Gold Cup could/should let us know where each CONCACAF team is at, and what could be possible for the 2022 WC qualification.USAF one cannot use gold cup as a measuring stick.Jamaica was runners up in 2015 an lose out to panama/costa rica in qualifiers.Also note when we qualify for france we mis out on the gold cup , it was canada place we took. They offer their place in the 97/98 gold cup.
                        Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                          any team like ja,tt or hati can get luky an drap di 1/2 spot bredrin.
                          Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Working...
                          X