Jangle, OGS needs to go....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jangle, OGS needs to go....

Never like a coach who sits on his asss.....

Send the DeGea up to add to the defense, what do you have to lose?
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

I am going to cut him some slack for this game. The squad is debilitated with injuries. We were competitive at times but quality prevailed. Congrats to Liverpool.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Dont confuse being controlled and toyed with as being competitive. It will blind you from doing the obvious next step in rebuilding.
      Last edited by Sir X; January 19, 2020, 03:08 PM.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

yes. I think Manu did ok. The lineup was to counter Salah and Mane. I think the midfield was not so good defensively at times but Manu had some good moments. Manu need another striker. Pity the agent mess up the Haagaland trade. Manu also need two good midfielders. Good to see Dalot and Baily back.

Liverpool did a good job. Congrats Pool.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Based on that HL, no. I have no problem with that decision.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Aye Lazie...my comment for the most part is based on selfish reasons.

Don't have to Xplain.

And with all of that, we will will the EPL !!
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
            X