Quality and experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quality and experience

Barcelona gave us a lesson in game control and ball management. Again Fred had the most touches for us and was the most industrious but his ball watching led to the goal. We are a team of expensive mediocre players. A summer clear out is a must.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

wha yuh say ... lightening cyaan strike twice?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Yes it can and we are not out but we have to face the fact that we got here by luck and that can carry us so far.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
        Yes it can and we are not out but we have to face the fact that we got here by luck and that can carry us so far.
        ...well ... we nuh reach "so far" yet.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Barca touched the ball 50 times in your half at one stage, I stopped counting, went to use the bathroom,come back and I counted 50 more, what game was the commentator watching,he said you gave a good account of yourselves,given the score.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Not particularly a commanding performance by Barca, and of course, our midfield,despite Pogba missing a step or two, made the difference.For me, McTominay was our best player today.
            I would have kept Dallot and remove Young instead, Young routinely failed to find his target with his aerial crosses .
            The return leg will be interesting,there will likely be more goals in that game, and if we win it then...
            Man U was okay today despite a lackluster performance by the otherwise dependable players, what happens when they show up?

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
              Barca touched the ball 50 times in your half at one stage, I stopped counting, went to use the bathroom,come back and I counted 50 more, what game was the commentator watching,he said you gave a good account of yourselves,given the score.
              Didn't watch it (if you are asking me). We juss a get a close up ... next week will be the sucker punch.

Comment

Bet you did not see the periods in which Man U had Barca desperately trying to get out of its half, or even the great Messi making errant passes?
                We were not outclassed today.

Comment

We pressed well but lacked the cutting edge. Barcelona was able to withstand our pressing because they had better players who had better first touch. Plus they practice playing in triangles that getting out of tight spots is like breathing for them.

Comment

I dont get you, you said we were not outclassed, then claim not a commanding performance, how do you square the two, you lost ,no ?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

You pressed ?

Comment

It really wasn't a commanding performance by thw team that won, would you say we outclassed PSG when we proved more efficient than them in the second leg game..?
                        The misunderstanding is your own doing.

Comment

Obtw, your expected Barca to give my team 3-0, why didn't that happen?

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                            ....glad mi see yuh.

A wha yuh did say bout OGS again....?
                            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

As I figured you are saying Barca had a bad game and you couldn't reach their levels on the day.

Wow

Comment

Working...
                              X