• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rock,Jawge,Jangle,Lazie & Sass

Juss remember mi name after yuh beating....lol

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...l-satisfaction
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

He is trying to become relevant, we know he has been a disappointment...

Comment

Ahhhhm, Saurez ?

https://www.goal.com/en-us/news/brin...s1s56vw4v5j9gj

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

He speaks as if the win is assured and Manu should not even show up to play. A very confident man I say. I guess the battle of Agincourt oops ma bad PSG was not a lesson? Manu has to really win at home or tie because the real battle will be at Camp Nou. This is where MANU has to go in as a team depending on each other. No arguing with the ref nor each other just play stay focused and handle your business.

No crowd support will be there because even if manu bring 20k Barca will have 70k. Clearly Cauthino is trying to rile up the fans because in his mind manu is not good enough. Fred are you listening? I want your best game shoe me your second gear.

Comment

The win is assured ! Man U game of the season will be against City,then its season is over.

Comment

What will be interesting is seeing the adjustments made after the first leg for the second one.
            We could have used Fellaini but he was found to be wanting( not fitting our style),and so was sent packing.
            My only concern is our defense that I am told is better off without Mensah and Bailly.
            I want Bailly to start.
            Wolves is the exception,OGS either makes needed changes to our starting lineup or adjusts the mindset of his team when we get another bite at the apple, how can you discount Man U when our second leg with Barca will be a better performance by us in the matchups?

It is a win win situation,if we beat Barca we will likely win the EPL,if we lose to Barca then OGS will know exactly the players he should target for acquisition this summer.

My team can do MUCH better.

Comment

As to the City game, we have a BIG fish to fry right now, do not have any time for ticky ticky City.

Comment

Maybe his teeth is to be respected but Mbappe surely was more intimidating.

Comment

The adjustments after your 3-0 beating will be to rest the team for thec 2nd and prepare to save face by beating City.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X
                    Juss remember mi name after yuh beating....lol

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...l-satisfaction
                    WE know that. Maybe next year though cause I expect my team to handle this.
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
                    X