Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give Solsjkaer the job

I’ve seen enough.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

I will wait until the end of the season, vastly impressed by him though.
    My gripe is even more work is needed in our philosophical approach to the game, there is no reason why DeGea should have to pull off so many saves.
    To offset our deficiencies in defense, a concerted effort(mirroring Matic's )is needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      I’ve seen enough.
      The tactical change at the start of the game was excellent. Spurs tactical change at halftime gave them the upper hand. We gave up too many chances and we could have done better keeping the ball. Excellent win though. Oh ..... that Pogpass.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Mi say dat from day 1. Moyes mess up the gift Fergie gave to him.
        Van Gaal and Jose style nuh fit Manu.
        Ole a the job. Them say him can't recruit but winning and the team seems happy is a catalyst for recruiting and he has the power of Sir Alex and others.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........I think Manu suX no Mata who run tings.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
            Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........I think Manu suX no Mata who run tings.
            Damn, we're in 6th and unuh still a focus on our team? Why?
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

As me seh give the man the job. Every player has improved since he’s come to the club. Lingard, in the past, under the previous managerS, would have blasted that ball at the goalkeeper.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                As me seh give the man the job. Every player has improved since he’s come to the club. Lingard, in the past, under the previous managerS, would have blasted that ball at the goalkeeper.
                Yeah, he has proven himself.

Comment

Make this be a lesson to all Manu fans who love call for big coach. A wonder what Jose saying when he sees these games?

A good thing the player rebel and force the hands of the board. Can you imagine what Manu would be like by now? Some players sold for scraps and another 200 million spent and maybe still struggling.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Hindsight is 20/20 vision

Comment

True but it shows that there is more than just big coach and big players in football and also how easy it is to mash up a club. One thing can't be disputed and that is Fergie was a legend and it shows.

Comment

Big Ed should announce Solskjaer’s appointment this week. Big coach.

Comment

yes no longer than this week. I remember the talk that he couldn't attract top players to Manu. I bet you some a them a say "me teacher" right now.

Him a give Chongy a buss.

Comment

I said we need a right winger but the young boy Dolot looks like he can play that position well. I love how he always looks to move the ball forward and get in the crosses early. He came in and changed the game.

Comment

yes he did well. That is why I say Manu need to look at these young boys. Pereria made a wicked goal too. Confidence high and they can do their thing. Some players will have to come in but the can created a whole different team.

Comment

Working...
                              X