Arsenal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arsenal

Not the least bit surprised by that losing performance by your team.
    Can't understand why Emry refuses to start your pair of ace strikers together.
    This Arsenal team is not even remotely close to looking like your successful teams of yesteryear, easily rattled when pressed deep in your half by the opponent,unable to make worthwhile passes, and a nonexistent midfield.
    I still think my club chances of making the top four is ZERO, but you will lose all the games playing the way you did today .
    And to think that Chelsea is faaaar more likely to drop points ....

These coaches sometimes overthink their tactics. Ramsey has been Arsenal’s best player all season and he was on the bench. Also the coach refuses to play both Lacazette and Abe together. Thank you Everton.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

What is this coach thinking? Your two best scorer have to be on the field. How can you leave out a fit Ramsey fi real. The coach has toughen the team up but at crunch time you need to start a winning team.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

sometimes unai overthinks it and coplicates things. Why elneny pon my field..

Comment

Working...
        X