HL I know that you are a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL I know that you are a

MLS man. Can you tell me what's going on with Peter Lee? Coach has been changed and I doubt that guy will give him time.

Now I think for the youngster; Peter lee should have gone to the league below the EPL or tried for d1 dutch league. This way he's in the eyes of the Euro scouts (and improving himself at the same time. He's technical to a point and has ball intelligence. In Holland they would have improved him tactically and technically. I didn't expect him to jump right into the EPL but there are more than way into the EPL.

My opinion .

Vassell will be fine under Bradley.

Bradley likes players who have excellent ball management. He was very happy when Vassell went to LAFC in the draft.

I think its left up to the kid to prove himself.

My main concern now King J. is that fuuukin ejit deBoer. Know what? Dont get me started.

Have a nice day Sah!
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

HL Bradley is not the coach for Galaxy anymore. They have a new coach from Arg.
      From where I stand;La just want someone that can bring in players to win games and trophy (much like Ja's school boy football) La is not into polishing players to get the best out of them. Still think Peter Lee should have gone to EPL D2 or the Dutch D1.

DeBoer didn't even know he was still coaching.

Comment

There are two MLS teams in LA.

LAFC (an expansion team) is now headed by Bradley......

https://www.lafc.com/

Then there is LA Galaxy.....Bradley's old club.

HL

Comment

He told LAFC to draft Vassell, if he was available at their spot, and even considered trading up to get him if necessary. Some questioned him drafting an "unknown" player in the 2nd round, and Bob said he saw enough quality from him, during the combine.
          https://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2019/...sell-fell-lafc

LAFC has played 5 games, Vassell has been in the 18 for 4 games (the other game, he was on international duty), and he has played in 3. LAFC looks very impressive, so far - attacking & defending with numbers, scoring 15 goals & conceding 5.

Comment

Bradley wasn't with Galaxy. He was with the DoA team, Chivas USA, in California.

Comment

Thanks HL, shows how much I know about MLS I just saw LA and ran with it. Still think he should have tried for Europe though. He's already on the Ja's INT'L team he could get a shot at the Bundesliga or even CL from the Dutch
              league. He's 19 years old, good that he's playing pro though.

Comment

Good info thanks.

Comment

Since mi see yuh.

Jesus is like a good mango...not ripe enough..
                  Must be left on the tree..........he will get there one day though.

HL

Comment

Good Mango? Yuh mean best mango. I notice in the Cardiff game midfielder ah tell striker fi pass back ball gi him. Although it was a half chance; I thought it was a given that a striker has the license to shoot. I then watched the pool game and noticed Firmino shooting and Salah (Mane too) looking on and not saying me, me. Even though Jesus wears 33, he is the 9 anyways Pep is a genius so things may be different at city

OH BTW don't listen to the commentators City should have won the FA game against Brighton by more goals but they just don't play team ball. Your opponents are taking notes HL.

Comment

Yes...good mango. Ready to pick nex year....maybe. Hope he makes good use of the opportunity Kun is giving him.

As to the Cardiff game, it appears Pep was not interested in humiliating Neil Warnock.

HL

Comment

Yes I know Pep is a genius. To me one has to respect Pep's ability to adjust and make changes as to game goes on (notably; the pool game with his back line filled with yellows and the Brighton game where he pulled Kyle)

Anyway:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xgwDs9qzPI#t=5m41s
                        Last edited by Jawge; April 7, 2019, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X