RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jangle if Woodword let go OLE he is gone.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
    There’s a difference between fantasy football and real big money football. Outside of Fergie winning with the Class of 92 in a time when ManU never had any real competition, no other big team has won any major trophies using youths. Fergie knew that the game was changing and left at the right time. Today the players have more power and need a cheerleader type coach. Lingard is a great squad player and vibes master which every good team needs but his skills are limited. I would not sell him. I’ve said it before that a top team needs to have at least 2 top quality players for each position. ManSh!tty lost Debruyne and Silva during this campaign and barely missed a beat. Right now if we lose Pogba our corners dark.
    Jangle, yuh a hang out too much with X aka JinX. Watching the closing stages of the game I saw Pogba moving as if he was injured then I recall you saying, "Right now if we lose Pogba our corners dark" .... now I am reading that he is injured. Really dude?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Don't worry Pogba will be ok. My obeah 'tronger than VireX.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
      X