USAF...........we landed Pity !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USAF...........we landed Pity !!!

Don't ask me how they did it...but it is done.

http://www.fox5atlanta.com/sports/go...ves-in-atlanta
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

You didn't believe me???.......I told you that the deal was done weeks ago - Pity said that he signed the contract & River Plate confirmed it. Eales likes to be the 1st to make the "big" announcements, plus he had to figure out how to fit him into the salary structure, since AUFC already has 3 DPs.

Comment

Its the 3DPs issue that I could not figure. Got to understand he still is not signed. We now have 4DP.

Hope they get rid of Barco. Good player...but over rated imo.

HL

Comment

Way too early to "get rid" of Barco - AUFC paid $15M for him, he is only 19 & 2018 was his first season. I think AUFC will get their ROI by 2021.......Was told, after MLS Championship, that AUFC wanted to emulate what AFC Ajax has done & continue to do: dominate locally, be a regional force and produce very talented young players. After that, Don Garber announced that MLS should be more of a selling league, which means more investment & focus on player development, and AUFC hired Frank de Boer (who came through the Ajax youth system, played for the 1st team, coached Ajax youth teams & coached youthful Ajax 1st teams, capturing 4 straight Eredivisie titles).

Comment

Cant wait for the season to begin!

HL

Comment

Newcastle only wanted to pay 8 million for Almaron and bid was rejected.
            May they will double it or come closer to the 15 mil Atlanta wanted.

Doubt Almaron is going to stay or they would have signed him to a long term contract as they did to Martinez.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Reports, here & England, state that NUFC offered $20M, for Almiron, but AUFC wants $30M.

Comment

Will be interesting. Some teams, like Orlando, are in rebuilding mode, teams, like LA Galaxy, getting younger, and others adding some interesting players. A lot of international transfers & loans, so far. Will post list when window closes.

Comment

8 million pound was what I heard from the ATL United radio host state which is far below what ATL wanted. I understand there are other clubs in the mix.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I became OFFICIAL today...Pity has signed the dotted lines.

The theory is that Barco may be loaned out in order to satisfy the DP issue.

HL

Comment

I have seen some "reporters" offering that as an alternative, weeks ago, if Almiron isn't transferred, this window. AUFC was viewing the CONMEBOL U20 Championships as a showcase for Barco, but he got injured, before it started (tendinitis), and will be out till February.

Comment

I think Almaron is gone. It seems ATL United is talking pass Migi. The way how Auther Blank operate I think if he was staying he would have signed a contract extension the same time Joseph Martinez signed his.

Darren is a hard negotiator. They said they had at least 3 clubs willing to buy. It seems Migi want to get a taste of Europe so they will sell him.

Comment

Working...
                        X