No announcement yet.

I have relocated to Georgia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry Tilla most of my plan was in gear from a year or so ago and I have close family member doing a thing. I have some other venture I intend to undertake as soon as I can get rid of some assets up north so then I may need some help.

No worry we soon get you down here -.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

It has been crazy with two young youth and the wife working some weird hours. Plus you have to call HL office and make appointment so we will link up in time -
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

good luck man..

Comment

Atlanta is a good place to live if you have kids and want to raise your family in a good environment. I have been living here since 2007 and I love it here. Good for aspiring black entrepreneur. Wish you all the best. I am living in Marietta.
          "We're not getting our butts kicked." Lauryn Williams on the U.S.-Jamaica rivalry.

Comment

Ben nuh feel so bad. the people of Haverstraw, Garnerville and Stony Point, New York had their taxes raise by 50% in one year because of some tax problem with guess who(Mirant) and their township so you have company. Can you imagine having to pay 10,000 to 14,000 yearly for tax for just a regular house? Many want to sell but the Market is very bad so them stuck. You can do some research on it.

Comment

Mark we have to link up. I have am currently in your neigbourhood not far from the East/west for the time been. I am moving for all of the above reasons.

Comment

Working...
              X