X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, well let's see what USA forever

is saying.
    I posted this :
    "Did you READ my example of Lawrence? When you play for these leagues in Europe there are certain demands for for one to have a competitive edge. Slightest drop in form could mean the bench from there transfer.

The leagues in Europe are very demanding. Why do think London Donovan ran away to return to the states? They schemed against Klinsman because he told them; for first team place try for Europe. The MLS isn't as demanding as the European league boss.

I wouldn't want to see a player lose his place and money because of the JFF's crap. Look at it objectively and don't personalize it."

USAF's Response:
    You're a real CLOWN. What does Donovan, Klinsmann & MLS have to do with your wanting Bailey to represent Germany???
    You have an unhealthy obsession with Klinsmann & will invent stories to support his BS, even though he made team & national program decisions based on his personal biases, and continually contradicted himself, concerning him wanting the USMNT players playing in Europe, just to protect his pet players.

Wha dem call di ting when di words dem look different, yes dyslexia.

You get very upset at the thought of Chippy playing for Germany (even when it's not being discussed). I wonder why?

Didn't write this in the thread, in question:
    "Didn't want to get into details but this is why I wanted Chippy to play for Germany".......and - "Chippy should have worked hard to be in the German squad"

Jawge!!! You are a CLOWN, who will resort to LYING to try and make a point.

Comment

Something is off about Jawge,seriously.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I think you're right.......Had to ignore a question he posed in a thread I started, a few days ago, about the USMNT GC roster, because I didn't/couldn't see how his question related to what I posted.

Comment

Working...
        X