Rockman your bwoy Mensah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rockman your bwoy Mensah

Timothy Fosu-Mensah set to stay at Old Trafford until 2021 with Manchester United ready to trigger 12-month contract extension

Manchester United are protecting their assets with Timothy Fosu-Mensah set to remain at the club for a further 12 months at least.

The defender's current deal at Old Trafford expires next summer, meaning he is free to speak to European clubs from January.

However, The Sun report that United are keen to keep the 21-year-old and will trigger his one-year extension clause before offering him new terms.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...extension.html

OGS taking some huge risks in dishing out contracts on mediocre players.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Huh? I don't get it?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

meaning them a go let go Jones, Rojo and maybe Smalling. Would like to see Baily get a good run to see if he can come back to where he was and will he be hurt again?
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I fully support the move, Mensah would be skinned alive if he committed the offences that his fellow defenders routinely do.
        Our pair of CD's are slow, they are doomed if caught out of the box, Mensah has spped and a fast recovery time.
        He is 21 years old, and as such, he can be moulded...

Comment

Working...
        X