So let me get this .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So let me get this .....

people really considering the option of selling Pogba? Manchester United must be the ONLY club eager to get rid of THEIR BEST PLAYER.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

I would not be that upset if City takes him.......
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Pogba your best,he couldnt get into liverpool bench...lol
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
        Pogba your best,he couldnt get into liverpool bench...lol
        Today is Tuesday ... of course you're being ridiculous.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
          I would not be that upset if City takes him.......
          Apparently he is too good for MU. In saw a video clip on the last day where a MU fan was cursing him to his face. Talk about a retard.

Comment

Klopp has moved Henderson into the attacking midfield for the last 2 months of the campaign, people dont realise it, but thats what kept us in the race for the prem and won us the C.L.We were flat at one point,Salah and Firmino went missing,Llana was /is always injured thank god and Henderson asked him politely,why dont you let me play in the role I play for england and Wallah !

Up, Up , Up, uuun corna dark and it a get darker by the min, everbady unnu link wid, dem say dem waan livepool and we naaah pay dem nuh mad salary like unnu. Unnu kinda lucky though because all we want are 3 players, but wait City want 4, Spurs want 5, Arsenal and Chelsea want 6. Chelsea salt becuase them cant buy a thing,but unnu still get sheg, because Real is rebuilding, Barca is shipping out Coutinho and PSG and Bayern a look fi bring in 2 or three. Suh unnu a get what leff......lol......wuss if Newcastle get buy out by an Arab Shiek.
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

you can't build a team when your best player don't want to be there.

Pogba is a good player but not a leader and seems to be an handful in the dressing room. Rumor has it that he and bestie Lukaka are no longer friends since Morinho incident. I don't think he gets along with De Gea either so you may have to lose one. Pogba left once and want to leave a second time, why hold onto him? with him and Lukaka gone you have 200 million to strenghten.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                you can't build a team when your best player don't want to be there.

Pogba is a good player but not a leader and seems to be an handful in the dressing room. Rumor has it that he and bestie Lukaka are no longer friends since Morinho incident. I don't think he gets along with De Gea either so you may have to lose one. Pogba left once and want to leave a second time, why hold onto him? with him and Lukaka gone you have 200 million to strenghten.
                When he looks around the dressing room .... can you blame him? Watching France on Sunday the man have a role to play and he does it. If he loses the ball he has competent defenders to clean up. At MU he must defend ..... then he must be in a position to make the pass .... the he must be in the box to be on the end of said pass. If he loses the ball and look at the defenders he is seeing Smalling, Jones and Young. MU need to get serious and build a decent team around their best player.

Comment

No doubt he is a quality player but he is not as defensive as you would like, need help in attack. Fact is though if he doesn't want to be a part of the team you may as well make him leave. This was something Fergie did so many times to count. Bwoy you don't like Young, he is a loyal servant just doing out his last few days. Not his fault why all the other transfers can't step up.

Manu need good players with total commitment right now.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Lazie you a one of the many fans who support players and dem almshouse. From last year I said that I agreed with Mourinho's decision to let go Pogba and Martial. They are excellent players but bad apples that are spoiling the rest in the bare barrel. Pogba seems determined to go so let him go. I am prepared to wait two years for another major trophy as long as we rebuild correctly. This transfer window will shed a lot of light on our direction.
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                      Lazie you a one of the many fans who support players and dem almshouse. From last year I said that I agreed with Mourinho's decision to let go Pogba and Martial. They are excellent players but bad apples that are spoiling the rest in the bare barrel. Pogba seems determined to go so let him go. I am prepared to wait two years for another major trophy as long as we rebuild correctly. This transfer window will shed a lot of light on our direction.
                      Mi nuh know bout the almshouse part Jangle. 13 goals .... 9 assists ....best passer in the team .....of course I want him to stay. I rather build the team around Pogba than around Darren's son.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                        Mi nuh know bout the almshouse part Jangle. 13 goals .... 9 assists ....best passer in the team .....of course I want him to stay. I rather build the team around Pogba than around Darren's son.
                        So you want to build a team around a "want-away" player?
                        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                          So you want to build a team around a "want-away" player?
                          He wants away? I haven't heard him say that. Get good players around him ...

Comment

He's a disruptive force inside the dressing room. If he commits and change his attitude, then of course we should keep him. However, after two years, he hasn't shown the commitment nor leadership qualities for us to believe that he wants to stay.
                            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                              He's a disruptive force inside the dressing room. If he commits and change his attitude, then of course we should keep him. However, after two years, he hasn't shown the commitment nor leadership qualities for us to believe that he wants to stay.
                              Wait ... Mourinho had no problem with Pogba until the fellow stated in a presser that the team needs to attack more. Is that the disruptive force of which you speak? I am certain many agreed with him then. When we get rid of Pogba ... who gonna be there to drive this team forward? Sanchez?

Comment

Working...
                              X