Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Instructions for Anti-Science Dummies

UNIVERSITY OF CONNECTICUT STUDY

Early insights from laboratory studies of related coronaviruses predicted that COVID-19 would decline at higher temperatures, humidity, and ultraviolet light.

Using current, fine-scaled weather data and global reports of infection we developed a model that explained 36% of variation in early growth rates before intervention, with 17% based on weather or demography and 19% based on country-specific effects.

We found that ultraviolet light was most strongly associated with lower COVID-19 growth rates."
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Did you read your own posting???

"In a statement to Yahoo News, the DHS declined to answer questions about the findings and strongly cautioned against drawing any conclusions based on unpublished data"

LOL!!!!!!! Who is the dummy now?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

You are a Dummy who cannot understand research nor the scientific method.

This is a standard disclaimer - for liability purposes. Even peer-reviewed govt research has such disclaimers

Sass every post of yours confirms your dummy status. You're hopeless

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

I would suggest you keep on washing your hands for now.

https://www.menshealth.com/health/a3...irus-covid-19/
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

More DummyTalk.

Managing Coronavirus is NOT solved by any one practice. Heat clearly retards the virus and can kill it if applied long enough and at appropriate temperatures.

Only a Dummy posits that one should depend only on heat...or even mainly on heat. There are many virus mitigation measures which if applied in concert minimize exposure risks.

Heat...whether from the environment or human-generated can be a weapon against the virus. Only Dummies would not know this

Now begone as your DummyTalk has been exposed as the ignorant rubbish it is.

Comment

Well it is controlled in Jamaica and other place have more to do with the proper management than heat.

As WHO and all others said it may or it may not, there is NO study that conclusively prove that summer will kill the virus. Iran and Australia amongst others prove this. Based on your theory the people on the ships may have been better sunbathing rather than come back home, as they get the direct sunlight. How can you post about 133 degree heat??? That wasn't very smart for a brilliant scientific mind like yours .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNrswCWk-cc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ym_gQLWfEJ4

Comment

The virus is transmitted in several ways, direct contact made via a cough between an infected person and a person in proximity, and coming into contact with a contaminated surface.
              Of importance too is what role heat plays in thwarting the spread of the desease.The claim is not that an infected person take a trip to the Caribbean, it is that the virus has a shorter lifespan on exposed surfaces...,hence heat is effective in thwarting the transmission...

I am told a cell phone radiation emission is at safe level, yet a legal disclosure(usually in fine print) is made warning yoy of the very danger...

Comment

Can you prove anything you just said???? Show me one article. Tell me how Australia and Iran in the midst of their summer had such a quick spread??

Could it be that the virus is adaptable? How hot does it have to be to kill it? The virus didn't spread in the American south in the spring but now is summer and guest what is happening in places like Alabama, North Coralina etc.

Did you listen to the experts or the "Expert"?
                Last edited by Assasin; May 30, 2020, 10:12 AM.

Comment

Well it is controlled in Jamaica and other place have more to do with the proper management than heat.
                  Now this is more reasonable...and quite different from your position reflected in my original post re heat a couple weeks or so ago which nonsense you restarted in this thread. You originally posted a Dummy position trying to disprove that the virus responds negatively to heat.

Great that you've regained some sense and repudiated your previous Dummy position

As WHO and all others said it may or it may not, there is NO study that conclusively prove that summer will kill the virus.
                  I have never claimed that summer will "kill the virus"

Iran and Australia amongst others prove this. Based on your theory the people on the ships may have been better sunbathing rather than come back home, as they get the direct sunlight.
                  Quite an asinine construct

How can you post about 133 degree heat??? That wasn't very smart for a brilliant scientific mind like yours
                  I posted a story on Ford's research which established that 133 degree heat applied to vehicle interiors for 15 minutes - kills the virus.

If you wish to dispute this...take it up with the well-funded engineering group at Ford. Good luck

Sorry...I'm not interested in your videos. I told you that b4

Comment

Sass, why do they usually keep the sample of the virus refrigerated?
                    Even dog poop dries up when it is exposed.
                    You have not refuted anything, at best the research says it is inconclusive(because of the early stages)that what is generally accepted is the same in this case.
                    If an elephant falls out of a plane at 30,000 feet high will it die or is The question has it ever occurred?
                    Respect!

Comment

Lie you a tell.
                      "Now this is more reasonable...and quite different from your position reflected in my original post re heat a couple weeks or so ago which nonsense you restarted in this thread. You originally posted a Dummy position trying to disprove that the virus responds negatively to heat."

Go back and read my post on this position. You simple get caught.

What is your point then?? Is true that warmer climate will affect the virus resulting in less infection??? When you post a study about 133 degree by ford, be realistic, how many humans can be in 133 degree for 3 minutes? So that really have no effect on the virus under normal condition.

You simply get caught.

Comment

Here is your original point, you can't run or hide behind calling people dummy.

I'd say there are very few countries where we can "trust the numbers" so if that's the case in JA it's far from unusual. What will be difficult to conceal are unusual spikes in deaths (or virus symptoms in the infected) and the toll in JA seems relatively low per capita with no unusual reports of surges in mortality or symptomatic rates.

There may be resistance built up in many countries like JA by the mandatory malaria vaccination.

In fact the death toll in tropical and sub-tropical regions (if we can trust the numbers) appears much lower than colder zones. There's a theory backed by some evidence that a hot, humid climate tends to rapidly retard and/or kill the virus as compared to cold regions.

In Africa where the health systems and heath outcomes are in many/most cases notoriously sub-standard (even compared to JA which is not good) the death toll attributed to Covid-19 is moderate to low. That's at this point in time.

Does JA or other similarly-situated countries places have this massive problem? Nope. There's a reason and it's climate-related.

Heat matters it appears. The malaria vaccine may matter also. JA and other hot zones may be beneficiaries. But these likely pre-existing advantages have to be combined with the widely know mitigation measures which GOJ for example...and many other governments have put in place.

Comment

My point here now is that you're a Dummy....unable to understand logic, assimilate facts...and construct well-founded positions.

This is tragic given your experience (as you've claimed) as a teacher at some college or the other and your prize-winning work in some obscure tech field

In other words what your thought process appears to produce in abundance is superficial and conflicting nonsense

Comment

I have no idea what you talking about keeping the virus refrigerated or keep it at normal temp between 50-70 degree?? Does cold temp below 0 also kill the virus too? yes or know. The temp which kill the virus that Don1 spoke about is 133 degree, and others say 149. That will kill you or most living things as well.

Comment

LOL!! Thanks Johnny!!

Now point out where I'm in error or conflict....point by point

This is another test of your comprehension abilities

Comment

Working...
                              X