Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come on MU, don't

pass up this opportunity.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

definite red card...

Comment

Damn these matches are hard.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

The view from up here though is priceless!
        Spit all over the place, do better than thatJamie Carragher.
        Let me check to make sure Sir X did not leave any sewing needles, oh apparently they left us gifts beneath the hay, I feel two small bottles.
        Let me read the labels, oil a keep Man U down, oil a Man U leave Manchester FOREVER , like really HL?!?

Comment

Gwaaan beat up yuh Gum....poor yuh !
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
            definite red card...
            Yes, was thinking the same thing, but for some strange reason the ref went back to a foul 15 minutes back. As for the disallowed goal by Harry, that was cruel. City or Pool scored that the ref would be celebrating as well.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

It was frigery what they did to Shaw, he had every right to go for that ball, the follow through had EVERYTHING to do with the attempt, and it is humanly impossible for him to stop I'm mid air(#ground level) after making contact with the ball.

I would have substituted him of concerns over him being slapped a second yellow.
              In the end, it was inconsequential, but I really hoped OGS would be aware of the risk.
              Last edited by Rockman; January 13, 2021, 01:58 AM.

Comment

Poor me?
                Yuh nah penny de tings, we can easily do MUCH better, and therefore, guaranteed victories may be right around the corner, my tough little friend.
                All beatings are exclusively entrusted to my lads!

Comment

lazie seems to be the sanest of the boy u fanatics...straight red any day of the week

Comment

The minute an insane person acknowledges his inanity, he is cute.
                    You have to be insane. or a dimwit not to realize Lazie said yes to something entirely different, either way, it renders your opinion useless.
                    It isn't night as yet but please fly away

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhead View Post
                      The minute an insane person acknowledges his inanity, he is cute.
                      you think slur x is cute?

Comment

Should be cure, and you keep revealing you have a sick mind.

Comment

my mind is sick? who said they find enlightened crazy people cute? notice you didn't edit it...you had a whole 35 minutes...you should take over sicko's forum handle

Comment

Look bricks for brain, you stated that Lazie is the only Man U fan that is sane, ergo, my response is about the rest of Man U fans, is Sir X a Man U fan?
                            On top of that, I am sure Sir X will say it should have been a red card.
                            The question is why did you inject Sir X into this, was it something you always wanted to tell him?
                            Big man tings, doan use me as a proxy to expose your perverted thoughts.
                            I can guarantee you than no one else took the typo to mean anything remotely close to what you are suggesting, why you went there???

Comment

Note, the letter 'r' is under the #4 and the letter' t' is under the #5, they are side by side, ergo, I pushed the wrong one.

Comment

Working...
                              X