King Jawge Brasil naw say nothing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• King Jawge Brasil naw say nothing

Me just watch Panama handle them with ease.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Ongle Brazil can beat Brazil...............tink yuh did know dat.......
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Waiting for the second game before I comment. BTW if Jesus doesn't start I'm not watching, I have no time to waste. If England can be dropping five goals a game, yuh know what mek mi stap talk to rhatid.

Comment

wha time de game start....?

HL

Comment

Ahhm Brazil doesn't have the talent that England does. New paradigm in football. Jogo bonito is dead

Comment

it ah gwaan right now.

Comment

In times like these you need to be very quiet

Comment

Brazil got a present. King........

HL

Comment

I said a few years ago that the gap has closed in international football now and all teams are basically playing the same ball. Brazil today is just another ordinary team even with Neymar.
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Very ordinary!

Jamaica could beat them King Jawge......

HL

Comment

But England is at another level? Yes?

Comment

HL I don't know what you are drinking but sober up and come back to the forum.

Comment

Boss it nuh good fi mix weed wid rum enuh. Bricky wha yuh really ah say to mi?

Comment

Real talk

Comment

From who? Brasil had to put in serious work for those five stars. There's not a WC that one could say Brasil was gifted a title.

BTW you saw the score for yesterday's game per chance?

Comment

Working...
                              X