"A flash from Rash"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "A flash from Rash"

Seriously, what a neckback free-kick Rashford scored,absolutely breathtaking.
    It reminds?me of the ones Ronaldo would score for fun.

I must say the 3 at the back formation is working wonders for us. Rojo has found a new lease on life. The high press from the forward players is easing the pressure on the defensive mids. All we need in this formation is a creative midfielder. Drop my bwoy Periera in there. Lingard a waste man.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      I must say the 3 at the back formation is working wonders for us. Rojo has found a new lease on life. The high press from the forward players is easing the pressure on the defensive mids. All we need in this formation is a creative midfielder. Drop my bwoy Periera in there. Lingard a waste man.
      .... that is why I was surprised they didn’t use it against Norwich.

Oh ... what a free kick ?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

That free kick looked like an optical illusion.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Look at the reactions of Martial and James.

No doubt my team is playing terrible, but nevertheless, it is getting decent results against so-called top of the league teams, THOSE teams have to be thankful to the minnows for unhinging Man U.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NZfd7X3k1q4
          Last edited by Rockman; October 31, 2019, 10:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X