HL!!!.......Gregg Berhalter, aka The Unqualified

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL!!!.......Gregg Berhalter, aka The Unqualified

Head Coach & aka What Nepotism Can Do, has selected the USMNT 40-man provisional roster for the 2019 Gold Cup:
    https://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2019/...-2019-gold-cup

This man loves calling up mediocre and has-been players.

Sorry I think this way & have to say this, BUT for the betterment of the USMNT I hope they knocked out & don't make the Gold Cup finals. This BS charade with appointing a head coach, like Gregg Berhalter, who's unqualified, inexperienced & hasn't won or achieved anything as a head coach needs to stop.

Comment

78 MLS players named to preliminary 2019 Gold Cup rosters:
      https://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2019/...cacaf-gold-cup

Comment

Remember he has to cut that 40 essentially in half.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I am expecting Jamaica to make it out of the group round.
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Jamaica has done very well, the last 2 Gold Cups - reaching the finals both times.

Comment

Way too much dead weight added to the roster, at the expense of younger, better players:

Brad Guzan isn't playing better & shouldn't be there over Jesse Gonzalez
              Shaquell Moore should have been selected over Marlon Fossey, who's making his return from injury
              Omar Gonzalez, aka Mr. Slow & Error Prone, shouldn't be selected over Erik Palmer-Brown nor Venture Alvarado
              Romain Gall should have been selected over Joseph Gyau
              Christian Ramirez, who's struggling for minutes at LAFC, should not have been selected over Andrija Novakovich nor Andrew Wooten
              Wil Trapp should not have been selected over James Sands, who's playing better than him, and is better technically & tactically
              ***Tyler Adams is the USMNT best DM, but this clown wants him to play a hybrid RB, which is BS
              ***Christian Pulisic is the USMNT best RW, but he wants him to play AM
              Julian Green had a good season, playing AM, but wasn't selected
              Joel Sonora had a good season, playing AM, RW & CM, playing in the Primera Division, should have been called up

Comment

bwoy you blood pressure must gone up. LOL!!!
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                X