No announcement yet.

Tappa: A big part of the problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tappa denies the implication,he just called into sports explosion and put bullead on blast that he is not a part of the U23 coaching problem.The host Oral Tracey apologises for the implication.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

you need to apologize too. LOOL!!!!
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

XXX when will you ever learn .. dont trust nothing butler says. And btw if it is lambert who was with the senior team that was placed in the U23 what would be wrong with that? You good enough to make the senior team but cant play on the U23..

Comment

Who said I trust anything Butler said,I reprted on an incident in which you denied and your sidekick chimed in that I was not credible.Our debate was about

1) Tappa : A big part of the problem

2) If what was to be believed on sports explosion

3) Implied or Implication .

You guys fail in basic comprehension to the point of accusing me of making it up,now its "I trust Butler ", when will it ever end,you have to learn to think in abstract,be able to pick sense out of nonsense,leave your tribal bias at the door.

The question that you two miss in your pursuit to paint me as "trusting Butler" is,our national coach is in a national radio cass,cass,crisis with a "trouble maker" as Tappa labels him.This could not be any coach of quality answering Mr Butler,a coach of a higher standard credibility would not be called into question.

I hope you listened to the program because Tappa calling in did nothing to dispel the implication it only inflamed it,as per the continued discussion as his role over or input in the U 23 and U 20 team and his sitting on the bench during the game,proven by the host and callers with their continued speculation.

Its a sad day for Jamaican football,the lunatics are running the asylum.
          Last edited by Sir X; July 24, 2019, 02:43 PM.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

"This could not be any coach of quality answering Mr Butler,a coach of a higher standard credibility would not be called into question"

Stop chap trash. Coaches answer all the time. You hear Jose shut up some former Manu players, and all coaches in the professional system respond to what they deem unfair criticism.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

That is your standard, Jose.

Well done.

Comment

This is what I call Trumpisim. You come here and we can go back and read the thread with the heading Tappa part of the problem.. And I cautioned you to say because Butler implied that he did not say that and it may not be so.. the coach called into the program to say no such thing. He did not tell Duckie who to play or what to play as he was not around the team. So instead of learning your lesson not to listen to innuendos and half truths you are doubling down .. Just say I am sorry and apologize like the host Oral Tracey did.. but no you want to look the sky and tell me it is yellow..

Comment

This is what i call lacking basic comprehension,in fact watch GPS he implied the same thing.He comes on halfway in the program,save yourself some time in torturing yourself.

Get a dictionary and educate yourself on the word imply.Stop embarrasing your literacy level.Furthermore,if there was no implication of Tappa,he would see no need to come on the radio program to defend himself.

Yuh ave sense.

Comment

Dude I dont get you.. There is a difference in me saying the sky is blue and me saying I dont know if the sky is blue and you saying its yellow... Then you say i said the sky is yellow... you ran with what butler said.. you gullible...

Comment

Dude i get you,you lack the ability to think in abstract,it is black and white for you,no grey areas ! To come to a lucid conclusion,you intentionally disregard factual statements to justify conclusions whch cant stand up to simple granular analysis.

You are either trying to present yourself above your literacy comprehension level or below,intentionally.If its not intentional its embarrasing ,because given the meaning and context of the word "imply" you are lost.

Comment

Again you are showing whatever you have. Klopp and Fergie also answered critics at times.

You just get up and chat what you don't know and then dig in regardless if it is truth or not without a ounce of evidence.

Comment

Are you saying Bullead did not imply Tappa is "a big part of the problem " on radio ,why would Tappa have to call in to deny it,the host apologizing for agreeing with Bullead,does not diminish the implication or accusation.

You two need a 6th grade comprehension class,the video evidence didnt help.Last but not least any coach that has to run to the media to answer fryers is belittling themselves.

Comment

You are right I dont do grey the man seh him never do it . Its easy X I have a choice of who to believe Tappa or Butler.. I choose Tappa .. you gwan believe big ***** butler.

Comment

Bullhead can imply anything he wants but he is saving himself for people like you to "run with it". Why didn't he come out and say what he wanted to say?

Comment

People like me, you me the radio host , and T.V personalities and social media websites like the RBYZSC, well Sass,welcome to the real world.You have to ask him why he didnt come out straight.

Look you can always ban mi....lol

Comment

Working...
                                X