No announcement yet.

JA U 23 vs Dominica : Fullmatch.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to believe that up to the GC and after watching Jerome with the U20,especially against the Mexicans,I gave up on Tappa. Tappa approach to this year GC makes no sense whatsoever, I cant find one person who can justify that nonsense, given the talent at his disposal. Our forward line was the best in all of concacaf. The midfield confidence was decimated by Tappa,those two spears were not given a fair shake by him.

In truth he has from 2007 to know them and mold them right and his display ( tactical) was embarrassing. NOT EVEN THE BASIC COACHING PROFIENCY OF STARTING THE SAME 11 CONSISTENTLY COULD HE DO.Forget the other task of choosing his best 11.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

be careful I think he is looking at the long game.

Comment

Yeah from 2007.

Kissssteeeth!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

We have a coaching problem: We are out !

https://www.livescore18.com/football...mmary-1751471/

What a waste, blame players all you want,coaches play a role in their development and if players fall short,coaches do also.

Upgrade them or run them.

Comment

This is not good. If we cant beat st. bc kitts at home we should not bother playing football.

Comment

Working...
            X