Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Morning

...............................King Kun

Forum, unu hear the Big Man a tell unu Good Morning.

Have mannaz !
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
      ...............................King Kun

Forum, unu hear the Big Man a tell unu Good Morning.

Have mannaz !
      Nobody likes a show-off. LoL

Comment

Oh yes, this season's Golden Boot winner, forgive me, but I am having a Goldie Locks moment, my how different you look Mane, Salah,and Aubameyeng?
        The fact that an EPL team will win the CL...certainly reveals a more grandeur crown existing elsewhere.

Comment

here...guh back to yuh corner.

Paul Pogba

Pogba has been linked with a move to Real Madrid

It will "take a long time" for Manchester United to challenge for the Premier League title again, says manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

United ended their season with a dismal 2-0 home defeat against relegated Cardiff to finish sixth, 32 points behind champions Manchester City.

The Red Devils won just one of their last seven league games.

"The last couple of months have been extremely hard for the team, the club and for the players," said Solskjaer.
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

OGS probably subscribes to the same concept I do, treat all a unuh like mushroom, you will be perfectly fine if we feed you total *****.
            He has MUCh to accomplish and in a short space of time too., he is aware of that.

Comment

spot on again HL...dem obviously neva grow wit dem granny...rude...

Comment

bright and early. LOL!!!

My firend tell me him see you inna the same suit this morning that you wear to the club last night. A so the victory sweet?

Congrats.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                X