Good news for the Rats.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good news for the Rats.

It appears the wings of that nocturnal critter has been clipped, and all that is left is for Man U to poke that toothpick of a stake right through that itsy bitsy heart of City.
    We despise you Rats, but we can only kill what comes in front of us, the real reason is my lads will make an attempt to make a case to be at Man U next season, a winning streak is imminent.
    Fret not Jangle, Liverpool is also going to lose a game.

Halftime Everton 2-0 Manu U.
    My team being outplayed in every department, if nothing changes, we will get beaten by 5.
    I would take of Matic and Fred, and bring on McTominay and Lingard.
    If that does not make a difference, I would bring on Young to help the offense.

Comment

Unnu really aguh gi diss wasteman money fi spend,dont blame Woodward after the fact.

Memba mi tell yuh.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Not sure if we will even watch the game, really pathetic performance by my team today,and OGS is responsible for choosing the players to get the job done, and ensuring those players are fielded in the right positions.
        We are back to square one, still will wait to see his acquisitions during the Summer transfer period.
        We should have kept Fellaini.
        Mt team is an abysmal failure.

Comment

Please football gods.....don't let BrickTop read this shyte.
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Rock, please PM me with the contact info for your bro Tibab.

Comment

Working...
            X