Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walk God Butch

a jamaican hero...

Sad to hear. RIP Butch Stewart. Well done, Innings well played.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

A true Jamaican hero
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Always stepped in to assist the country. RIP Mr. Stewart.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Never met the man...but see his works.
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I have a brethren who started as a concierge supervisor as a youth out of high school. He worked with the company for years and got his bachelor degree 100 percent covered and was one of the head of the reservation company. When he was about to migrate, Butch call him in and said he can work with Sandals in the US until he is settled and ready to take on something else if he wanted.

That is the Butch Stewart many don't know. You will soon hear how many people going to come out and say what he has done for them.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I attended the annual Jamaican Jamboree in Central Park NY several years ago.

One of the reggae entertainer on stage (won't call name) started to 'bun fire 🔥 pan Butch Stewart ' (among others).

Later learned from one of the Jamboree organizer...that Butch who owned Air Jamaica, was not only a sponsor; but was responsible for flying in all the entertainers to NY.

HL

Comment

No company in Jamaica provide more educational opportunity to their worker than Butch Stewart's company. Butch provided a lot of opportunities for workers to upgrade themselves and gave a lot the chance to work in other islands where his property is. One of my Chef brethren who was trainee just reminded me that Butch personally gave him a scholarship to study in Canada and perfect his craft. Dem can bun all the fire on Butch but do they give back anything to anyone than their bad man friend?

Comment

13000 + employed how much people they employ? bunch a yappers...

Comment

.....the visiting forum dummy soon come ...and start callin people dummy.....

HL

Comment

Low hanging fruits jobs. Trinket makers and butlers. Waste jobs dem dat
                      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

plus the countless others who have been trained and have gone on to be entrepreneurs or contributing in other fields.

Walk good Butch.

Comment

the original dummy...he & his sidekick sir dummy soon forward man...they can't resist

Comment

He was my neighbour growing up and he was a good one. His son Jon and I were very good friends in high school. So I may be a little biased.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop
                              a jamaican hero...
                              Certainly is.He died left Im money given ja.Jamaica
                              Was his wife.Sell sandals jamaica and it becomes
                              NIR with a Auditor to disclose what was done.
                              The Ones in the islands too.
                              Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
                              United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
                              happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
                              Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Working...
                              X